Idk someone else come up with a title

Alex grabs his book as he walks to lunch. 

"Sweet hell this is going to be awkward," He whispers under his breath.  He walks into the lunchroom, scanning over the crowd.

"Still not here," he sighs. 

He walks into the kitchen and decides on water. Walking out to the table he makes eye contact with Madison who gives him a dirty look while whispering to Jefferson. 

"Not eating anything again Alexander?" Jefferson questions.

"Not hungry," he responds.

lie. 

"I'm not hungry."

"Isn't that the third week in a row that you," he pauses "haven't been hungry?" Alexander starts to walk away but before he can get five feet Jefferson grabs his hair and pulls him to the ground.

"What the- Thomas?" Someone yells from the kitchen.

"I'm just having a little fun with the skinny boy!" He yells back

"Thommy I think you should stop," Madison wheezes. Alexander lays on the ground, his head throbbing. Jefferson brings his foot down on the small boy's stomach. Alexander lets out a groan as he coughs up blood.

"Get off him!" Someone else yells. Just as Jefferson's foot is about to come down on Alexander for the second time, He's pushed away.

"What the- oh. Hi Lafayette," Jefferson says calmly as if he didn't just try to kill someone.

"Buzz off connard," He growls. Jefferson raises his hands in defeat and walks off, Madison following behind, "why didn't any of the teachers help?"

"Probably because I always correct them," Alex responds weakly. 

"I should get you to the nurses," He says, picking him up off the ground bridal style. 

"I have a boyfriend Laf watch your hands," He says with a smile.

"Mkay hun just don't die."

****

"Alex wake uuupp!" 

"I don't wanna."

"Do it anyway."

"Why?"

"Because John is out of his coma."

Alexander opens his eyes and bolts up from his hospital cot.

"Ow what the-," he mumbles.

"Remeber you kinda got kicked in the stomach," Laf laughs (heh)

"Shut up I want to see Laurens," He responds. The Frenchman lifts Alex out of the cot and into the wheelchair that the hospital left, "I can walk."

"No, you can't."

"Wanna bite me?" 

"Square up bro," Laf gets into his mortal combat pose, jumping around everywhere. Alex slowly gets up, his legs trembling.

"Ready?" Alex asks. 

"Su- Alex!" The smol babe runs out of the room, locking the door from the outside.

"JOHN LAURENS!" He yells. He runs to the nurse's station, "where is John Laurens?"

"Uh room 213," She responds confused.

"Thank you!" He yells running to the stairs.

***

"JOHN LAURENS ARE YOU AWAKE?" Alex yells running into room 213.