Whoops part 2

DID YOU GUYS THINK I WAS DONE??? NOOOPPPEEE

***

(Quick recap: Alex killed Philip and Laurens walked in on it with a plate of pancakes and then he called the police and now we're caught up)

"So, Mr. Laurens. Tell me what happened from your point of view," The detective calmly says as though my husband and child weren't just killed.

"Uh-I-well.. I'm sorry I just need a second," I wheeze, tears still streaming down my face. I look down at my feet, tears dripping onto my already blood-soaked apron. 

"I was making pancakes. Uhm then I walked into my husband's office. And well I saw them lying on the floor, and there was blood everywhere, and the-" I pause, more tears finding their way out, "the knife was in Alex."

"And then you called us?"

"Y-yes."

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Laurens."

"No uh t-thank you. if you c-could just do me a favor please."

"Sure."

"Please don't let this go public."

"I'll try Mr. Laurens."

***Three months later***

"B-but Thomas I didn-" I try to finish but a blow to my stomach cuts me off.

"You didn't what?" He snarls.

"I didn't talk to Lafayette!" I scream at him.

"Then why did I see you with him?" He yells back. 

"Bec-" I try to say. He grabs my ponytail and slams my face onto the counter. Blood starts to trickle out of my nose and into my mouth.

"Babe please-" I try again.

"Shut. Up," He growls, grabbing my arm and twisting me around. he kicks out my knee and I fall onto the ground, "You are mine and I expect you to act like it. No talking to those pigs. And don't you dare forget that I know what really happened to Alex."

"I won't I promise," I whimper on the ground, my nose throbbing. He gives me one last kick to the head and walks out of the apartment. I pick myself off of the ground and limp into the bathroom.

just a couple pills and you won't hurt anymore.

I look into the cabinet. 

Antidepressants.

Perfect.

Alex  is on the other side

One pill.

Philip is on the other side

Two more pills.

Mom is on the other side

A handful.

Then finally, after months of abuse, of sadness, of depression. I finally get the relief of sleep.

***

Well okay then. So I did that. thank god it wasn't a happy ending I thought something was up with me. 

Okay, thanks for reading. I'm gonna end the book soon and I wanna make an actual story but I can't decide between Dear Evan Hanson or Hamilton

Please comment I love reading them it's so fun.

Alright byyeee.