Chapter 2

my ken above ^^^

Sage

"Will you reject me?" I asked more so out of curiosity than fear, my question, on the other hand, seems to both agitate and bother him greatly.

He then blinks a couple of times seemingly puzzled that I would even consider asking him such a question so openly.

"Why would I do that to you? You are made for me, you are to be with me and me alone! I will not share you! because you are my life now you are my mate even though we just met I would gladly give my life for you" He seems so sincere but don't they all?

"Will you not accept me ?" he said his voice had a slight crack as he said his last few words. He grew pale as if horror struck him, his once bright eyes that were just shining now held fear and sadness in their depths. 

"How can I accept you?  when I don't even know your name " I said with a slight smile 

" my names ken and what might your name be mate," he said with adoration already seeping into his voice as he smiled, his smile showed years of happiness and kindness. 

Can't relate.....

His eyes lit up as he smiled. Just as he smiled I saw his dimples pop out. My breath hitched, I'm not ashamed of it what female do you know that don't like dimples? however, I'm sure he heard the hitch of my breath by the way his smile turned into a sly grin.

'I'm sage " I said

A laugh escaped my lips, it seemed unreal even to my own ears 

I've never felt like this  It's strange this feeling of belonging? I presume It's been a long time since I felt this, I feel his eyes on me. The pressure of the lies, The pressure of the 'normal girls', The pressure of the pretty ones. I don't fit in, Not with the pretty girls, definitely not with the preppy ones, I don't belong.

such a random yet common thought makes wonder what's it like to be "normal".

~Ken's pov~

*cough* * cough* I rip my eyes from Sages beautiful sky blue eyes and turn to the dumbass who just ruined our moment.

Irritation's all I can feel right now I feel the nerve in my eyebrow twit ever so slightly. As I stare all my soldier's down

 "what!" I slightly growled out I don't ask anyone in particular, I just want someone to tell me why they just ruined OUR moment.

"Sir we're sorry to interrupt, but we need to question her-" my growl echoed off her walls and I'll be damned if one of them goes near MY MATE!! 

I felt her lean into me, causing my heart to skip a beat.

My soldiers went stiff as they realized their mistake. She touched my shoulders that were as stiff as stone, my body flexed then relaxed under her hold on their own accord, then the sparks hit me hard and my head snapped to face hers and she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

which startle me greatly, it wasn't her show of affection that startled me but the fact that my heart stopped as if in anticipation.

"They can't hurt me ken" I loved how she said my name, 

"damn straight they can't and won't," I said

The rest of my body relaxed as she curled hers around mines.

god, she fit perfectly by my side. I just want to make her happy and show her how much I love her and can make her happy 

but you won't... a voice nagged at the back of my mind 

SHUT UP!

She smiles up at me she's so tiny compared to my 6"2 hight maybe she's 5'5? or even 5'6? 

anyways,

I can't believe that the moon goddess would be so kind as to give me a mate after all that I've done. my past I fear will one day come and ruin what we could have.

you already have..... 

Fuck off!

I just will have to enjoy the time that I have with her by my side if she'll allow me that right.

~unknown~

"your time will come to an end and when it's over she will be mine so will all the power that belongs to her I will crush you once and for all ken only time will tell when I will make you pay for your wrongdoings."