Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

~sage~

Numb that's the best word to describe me right now. I wonder how long I've been gone. It's doesn't seem to matter anymore. I'm just walking around Rosewood now, it's now 4 am and the sunset it's breathtakingly amazing,

I start to sing

"Why you rushing me baby

It's only us alone

I don't wanna die tonight

 baby

So let me sip this slow

I'll give you what you called for

Just let me get in my zone

I'll be making love to her through you

baby

So let me keep my eyes closed

And I won't see a damn thing

I can't feel a damn thing

But I'ma touch you right

I don't see a damn thing"

I sing and I put my heart into it I love The Weeknd he's my favorite singer I love his music. 

I sing and all the humans stare at me as I put my heart into the song and sing with all my heart. Jade growls in my head. Pain is all I feel it makes me feel human I see a tattoo shop the sign read "lost soul's" 

"Go inside" jade said

So inside I went and fell in love with the shop the colors were red, grey, black, and blue I felt myself relax more. I sniffed the air and I turned and saw a boy he looked around 8 to 9 maybe younger he was a wolf child a rouge, he had strikingly blue eyes just like mine but darker like the ocean but mine was like the sky. His fear was seeping into the air and soon it was all I could smell his fear and I saw him shaking as he stepped back. 

"Don't" Jade whisper to the pup 

"Don't run I won't hurt you little man" I said gently he just looked at me

"What's your name"  I inched closer, slowly gently palms up as a sign of no harm. the thought of hurting this pup made my blood go cold.

"I don't know," he said softly

"Well my name is sage and my wolf is jade. Do you have your wolf yet?"

"No" now I'm in front of him and he looked down to the grown. I placed my hand on his cheek he flinched under my touch I whimpered he jerked his head up towards me.

"Please don't" I said softly as not to scare him I felt like he was mine 

"Mine! My child" Jade purred

He looked at me strangely. It must be because of how I'm acting but he feels like mine and he looks so lost and alone his clothing is ripped and falling apart his brown hair is curly but dirty he has cuts and bruises on his arms and face. 

the sight of him like this brings tears to my eyes

"Why are you alone little man?"

he's alone like me

"Because mama and papa told me to run" he whispered out In a shaky voice.

"I don't know where they are. Did the moon goddess take them to?" he asked with sadness in his voice that's what broke my heart more.