chapter 10

Rage POV

me and mama head to the pack house on the way there we talk about lost of things like; the other kids my age and all the food and candy the monthly barbeques and about school.

"hey, mama?" I have been wondering this for a while now, but maybe I shouldn't ask....

"you can ask me anything honey," she said looking at me like I was her own with love and acceptance in her eyes. that was no is something new for me. 

I wonder if she can see the same in my own as well.

"well I was thinking how come you left your pack? I had heard that Alphas hate to leave their packs because they fear another ermine would take it" I think I said something wrong because mama looked at me funny and then she smiled but she looked like she was trying not to laugh at me. 

I huffed and stomped my foot and started to mutter in a very manly voice!

"the nerve" I muttered huffing again

"Aww sweetie you mean the enemy, not ermine and yes Alphas hate it for they have many enemies and trust none but those alphas are also ones who are weak and are the reason that their packs are scared of the outside world" she explained to me.

"OH! I kinda get it now" everything seemed to make sense now well not everything but some stuff did I think.

I stopped and looked at the pretty lake wow its clean! I can see the bottom of it and it looked like it sparkled

"mama! mama look its a lake!" I haven't seen one before in person but I have heard of them and read about them. wow, I walked towards it dragging mama with me, something told me not to let her hand go so I didn't.

it's a tinny voice in my head but it's not mine...

" it's so pretty LOOK!!! I can see the bottom!! LOOK all the fish!" I felt so happy and I wish I could take a-

and then a flash caught my attention,

"oops!" mama said smiling at me with her phone out aimed at me..

Maybe Mama's a psychic?

"mama! I wanna see too!" I did a pick me up  with my hands she did as I asked as I stared at her phone she put if as her background already I felt my face heat up I was smiling and my eyes were looking at the pretty lake and you could even see the fishies in the water but what had my attrition the most was how I still didn't let go of her hand.

"that's my new favorite picture" Mama gushed about the new picture she said that about all the pictures she had made me take with her,

"mommy you said that about the other pictures too" I said rolling my eyes

" well that's because you are my favorite and anything with you is my most precious moment" she smiles down at me the whole time as she said it and I knew she was telling the truth because I looked in her eyes and they shined with honesty and also the voice told me so.

I blushed again and mama "awed" at me and kissed my cheek 

my face feels like it's on fire

"are we their yet!?"

mommy just ignored me I mean I only asked like 8 times!

"hmph, I wasn't asking you anyways!" 

"then who were you talking to?" 

"uhh, Casper?" 

mommy just laughed " we'll be there soon" 

"mommy do you like candy?" 

"yeah mommy loves candy but mommy loves tacos more"

"tacos?"

"whats tacos mommy?"

mommy stopped and looked down at me frowning then smiled 

"well eat tacos tonight!"

"really? I can have it!?"

"of course why would lie to you?"

"yay! I can't wait"

"MOMMY IT'S A CASTEL OVER THERE!" 

I've never seen a castle before!!

"Prince that's not a castle it is our home" mommy kept smiling at me and laughing 

Don't judge me I like skipping! and mommy started to skip too!!

laughing as we went to the "castle" mommy's crazy if she thinks it's NOT a castle.

A/N 

umm well hello it's been a hot minute well tell me what yall think

until then bye my dear cheerihoes