Chapter 4

~my sage above~

"that's my mate Ken oh and those dudes are?? I don' know who they are...."I said trailing off with a shrug 

Raven and Angel look at me like I'm some crazy lady. Which is funny because I'm positive that they are crazier well not really but kinda and yes that's a word I just thought it so it's a word just like your MAMA oh okay okay I suck nuts BUT you swallow!!! ouuuu!! but for real th-

"who are you talking to"I blinked and looked up from my ine-

"you are still talking out loud," Raven said

"no, I'm not you are"I sassed

"yes you are!!" she said

"no, I'm not bitch, "I said

"YES YOU ARE!!" she yelled

"did she just yell at us," Jade asked

"DON'T YELL AT ME HOOKER " Me and Jade yelled back at her

now she's in my face or maybe I'm in her face?  well whatever she started it 

dumbass...

this always happen every time stupid hooker!

~ken pov~

"don't yell at me hooker!!" sage yelled well growled and my men flinched back because of the force.

I might have flinched myself...

then that she-wolf got in MY mate's face just as I growled.

" I really have missed you baby girl" this stranger said but she is obliviously a close friend to my mate who is rumored to be "cold-hearted" and "evil" I don't understand how all I've seen from her is joy and happiness. 

"I love you to" said the other she-wolf walking into the huge living room eating a sandwich said

I cleared me through that had suddenly gone dry.

"who are they mate?" I asked in wonder

from the look on their face's, I'm guessing they wanted to kill me for interrupting their "reunion" well not my mate She looked up at me confused and startled as if she forget I was even here.

"Yah who is he Bae" the one with the sandwich asked. I did not like her and I'm sure the feeling is mutual from how hard she is glaring at me from her spot in the doorway.

She sighed as she looked at me and I felt pain in my chest at the thought that my being here made her hurt at all my heart breaking and unknowingly I zoned out and my wolf came forward.

" do you not want use mate," Z said

"of course we want you to mate," Sage said

We crept closer to each other soon she was in my arms at last again. 

yep I'm fucked.....

"what's your name mate" Z growled out and I felt her purr against my chest

" I'm Sage and what might your name be handsome?" she purred and god did she look good as she looked up at me through her thick lashes and she smiled at me and my heart melted. I knew at that moment that I would do anything so that she smile like that every day and I also knew that anyone that tried to take her from me would die painfully and slowly.

little did I know I would hurt her as well...

"I'm Z Sage,"  Z said

I swear he just purred when he finally let me have control again I look at sage again as she looks at me and smirks and kiss me. the way her lips felt on mine. they-they felt so right and amazing it felt like my body was being set on fire by flames and sparks and not the bad kind its like when you eat your favorite food and got everything you ever wished for it feels like I have finally found my somebody.

when we finally pool away from each other I look into her eyes and she smiled at me.

"does that answer your question as to who he is?" Sage said looking at her friends with a smirk on her face.

"Oh and the one with the chips is Raven and the one that is staring at you like a monkey with a bra on its head is Angle they are my beta's and they are my sisters and best friends and family," she said smiling at them with love and affection.

I envy them for having a piece of her heart that I know not even I can have as a mate or a person because it already belongs to them. and as long as she's happy what more can I ask for?

Besides, she'll find out soon.....

so now we are waiting for sage to finish cooking she kicked us out because we kept fighting over who got to do what. but it was not my fault it was Angles she kept yelling at me for coming in her "area " aka the candy closet every time I walked past she would yell "intruder!!" at the top of her lungs and sage got sick of us and kicked us out.

The guilt I feel must have been all over my face, as I look at the ground and whimper every time she and raven would laugh at something.

"okay let's get to the chase, " Angle said looking serious and if I'm being honest it freaked me out because she looks like all the rumors said

Deadly

"don't let the smile fool you

the angle is what will brainwash you

never look in her eyes

for they are what could kill you

the raven is no fool for they are what is sent to get you

deaths messenger's some would even say

her eyes are what will draw you in

but her voice is what will have you hooked

like a fish but with no escape

trapped on the hook and awaiting their doom

but the one they call sage is who you should really fear

she is the sage but she is one with rage 

once she has you your doomed

no one can save your life 

Life will go on for others

but not for you-you will burn for all eternality in hell

no one will save you"

well that's how part of the story goes anyways

"what do you mean?" I asked cuz I'm honestly confused and a little worried, about what she would do but my face and body are all relaxed even though inside I'm shutting down my emotions.....

Does she know?