Chapter 5

~ken pov~

"here's the thing..." she said still looking at me with those cold eyes

"what?" I asked

Staring at her like she was not scaring me which in fact she was. okay, I know what you must be thinking why am I scared of her? or something along those lines well to be blunt about it they are basically Royals. but not like the type born of royalty, they killed the royal family and took their name some say it was for power and others say it was out of revenge for knox.

"to be blunt if you so much as hurt her I will single-handedly destroy everything you ever loved or held important to you. As I make you watch and while you're watching I will have you chained to a chair while the people you love most scream for help and beg for mercy as I laugh at your struggle to save them." She said all this with a sick twisted smile on her face like she could picture it already. But then she laughed an innocent laugh that you if not for the serious look on her face I would have ignored what she just said and a chill went through my body.

"are we clear?" she asked/growled out with a smirk

"crystal," I mutter  

I think my heart just stopped...

~sage~

"are you worried?" Raven said well asked

"about?"

"whatever they are talking about?"

"no, I trust Angle" 

"I know I just don't want you to-"

"I would not change over a guy mate or not it's sisters over misters"

she laughed then smiled and looked at me.

"what would I do without you?" 

"die old and hungry without a pimp?"

We busted out laughing, to be honest, I don't even know why we were laughing but I was happy to see her smile. when Angle came into the kitchen that's how she found us on the floor laughing I couldn't breathe.

"I'm dd-dying" I stutter out as I try keyword TRY to get up but fall again which causes me to laugh harder and now my eyes are watering from laughing so hard and now I can't see gasping for breath I can see Raven and Angle doing the same which causes me to laugh so hard that I'm sure my face might be blue and that's not pretty I'm pretty sure I snorted which caused the laughter to restart again now we are all gasping for air on the floor like some weirdos.

"what are you ladies doing down their" I hear Ken say after about 15 minutes of us dying on the floor with  tears in our eyes I looked at him and laughed harder cuz his face oh my god it's so priceless

~30 minutes later~

I moaned in pain "why!!" I screamed 

"stop whining you hooker" Angle said 

"bitch I'm the pimp daddy" I muttered

"what was that sweetie" Raven said smirking at me 

"fuck you" I mouthed to her she smiled and mouthed what time which caused ken growled at her 

"shut up mutt" she snapped at him.

then said, "what time? and where babe? just let me know and I'll be their. I'll rock your world so good you won't be able to think anymore" she winked at me and kissed my cheek.

"what a woman," I said as I checked out her butt.

"MINE!!" Ken growled and then whimpered as he pulled me to his chest.