Chapter 33

SCENE 1:
Laksh: ohoo lado, what's all this??? shona do you know about all this???
Swara is crying, and ragini is not understanding why swara is crying and aarav is hiding his eyes.
Swara comes to aarav, and gives him a tight slap.
Swara: aarav, what is all this. you are playing with me and my sister both??? how dare you???
Aarav: look at you swara and look at your sister. you both are modern but still she has a heart of gold, and you just believes in making boyfriend anyone even when you don't love him or like him.
Ragini gives him a tight slap.
Ragini: how dare you??? what do you know about her??? you know what if you have loved her truly then she might have sacrificed her life for you without even thinking that she loves you or not.
Laksh: chill girls let me handle this.
Laksh; see dude, I can't understand anything what I know is my best friends whom I love more than anything are crying because of you, so get ready.
Laksh gives him some punches on his stomach, nose. Now aarav is bleeding.
Aarav just to take revenge makes a story.
Aarav: hey miss swara and you their best friend, listen not only I ragini also knew about me and swara but still she agreed to be with me.
Just for few moments Ragini thought what if swara and laksh will believe him, then they will start hating her.

Swara smiles and goes to aarav. Swara gives him continuous 3 slaps in his cheek.
Laksh: hey shona, chill girls leave him on me.
Again laksh comes and hits me a lot.
Laksh: you know what, you mistake is not this that you have played with both your real mistake is what you have done now by speaking bad things about swara and by blaming ragini. You want us to believe you that ragini knew this.
Swara: leave it na lucky, why should we tell him that how much we believe our lado, let's go.
They all leave.
swara is crying while laksh is consoling her and ragini is overwhelmed to see their belief on her but still scared to face swara.
Swaragini and laksh leave for swaragini mansion and luckily no one was there to see them.
Swaragini and laksh directly go to their room.
Ragini: shona I swear i din't knew abo...
Swara: lado, I will kill you if you will say like this.
swaragini have a hug.
ragini: you loved him???
Swara: may be yes may be no and you???

Ragini: don't know.
Laksh: see even in this you guys think same.
Swaragini laugh the trio have a hug and then they all start crying without breaking the hug.
Flashback ends.
Swara: am I this bad topper, that no one can love me???
Sanskar: no not at all shona and even you know that.
Swara: really
Sanskar: yes I swear, anyone can love you.
Swara: anyone.
Sankar: hmmm. (they both have a hug).

Ragini: lucky you know for the moment when aarav blamed me I thought I will lose you both, I thought I will lose my everything, I thought I will lose my life. but you both as usual gave me surprise by believing me.
Laksh: yes obviously, we both are best.
Ragini then notices swara are not with them
Ragini: shona, where is she??? I am sure she is crying somewhere please lucky let's go to her.

Raglak go to swasan and see them hugging.
Raglak passes smile to each other seeing them hugging.
Ragini: oops sorry I forgot now shona does not need us to console her.
Swasan composes themselves

Swara: what can I do??? when you both are busy in consoling each other then I will have to find someone else to console me.
laksh: so now you agree you have found someone. (swasan blush).
Sanskar: so now you also agree you both are busy with each other.
Raglak blush.

They all have a group hug.
Aarav comes from behind.
Aarav: sorry yaar.
Laksh and sanskar come to hit him.
Aarav: guys I know I deserve this, but first let me explain. sorry yaar swara and ragini. I am really sorry. you know each second when I was with ragini I felt like cheating you both but ragini's attitude her nature just I could not control myself. And swara that really not because you are bad or I think you like that. It is just that I made relation with you because I thought you are perfect for me and ragini is whom I fell in love with. You know swara you are my first ever crush and you are the first girl to which I get attracted and ragini you are the first girl with whom I fell in love. You know the very next day of our last meeting i realized I have done wrong with you both but my ego din't let me apologize. but today I will. sorry swara and ragini. I know its impossible to forgive me but if you could then
Swaragini: we forgave you.
Aarav: thanks and you both bodyguards if you could also forgive me then atleast this time my nose will be okay.
Sanlak with a smile: its okay.
Aarav: thanks shona and lado.