Chapter 55

waragsanlak again start journey after having food.
But this time Laksh is driving and Sanskar is on passenger seat and swarag are on back seat.

Ragini has pushed his set to tease Laksh so that she can wrap her arms around his neck and tease him while Swara and Sanskar are having conversation since Sanskar has turned his face backside to talk to her.

(And if you are doubting that if pairs have to talk then why they are not sitting beside each other so let me tell you that in the mid they are having sweet sibling and bestii time also)

SWASAN:

Swara: why did you choose driving. I mean it will take approximately 38 or more hours???
Sanskar: You did not like this???
Swara: No. Ofcourse not. I am loving it with you.
Sanskar raises an eyebrow in surprise. Swara gulp audibly in nervousness.
Swara: Don’t fly so high topper. I am loving it with you, lado and lucky. And by the way since childhood I am fan of long drives.
Sanskar: Sure! Sure! Whatever makes you comfortable.
Swara: Topper. I am gonna kill you.
Sanskar: I have two eye witnesses. You can’t kill me.
Swara: Your eye witnesses are so busy with each other that no one will notice if I will throw you out of the car.
THUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

RAGLAK:

Ragini whispers into his ear: Hi
Laksh: What lado??? I am driving. (and giggles)
Ragini: Lucky Hi (she said in huskily manner)
Laksh: If you said this once more I swear to god I will stop driving and jump to the back seat and give you a tight bear hug.
Ragini: Then do that. Anyway the road is vacant so it won’t be a great damage.
Laksh: You are inviting me???
Ragini: Nope (popping the p). I am daring you.
Laksh: Now??? I mean we have bhai and shona with us.
Ragini: Oh please do you think when they both are together they are even going to notice what we are doing.
Laksh: Okay dare accepted.
And as laksh leaves the steering wheel ad turn backside to give his girl friend a tight hug the car collides to huge tree.
THUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Sanskar: What the fudge!!!
Swara: I got a heart attack.
Ragini: You dumb head I was kidding.
Laksh: Ragini asked to do this.
(These all reactions came at the very next second car collided with tree and all the reaction came together)

After 5 minutes.
Sanskar: How can you do this???
Laksh: But bh.. (With a puppy face)
Ragini: I have given you right name. Dumb head.
Laksh: Only yo….. (with an angry glare)
Sanskar: Oh god. We should have taken Flight.
Laksh: Bhai li..
Ragini gets scared: No one will listen to you, You are such a…
Laksh looks at swara.
While Sanskar is busy in checking the car.
Sanskar: urghh!!! Lucky.
Laksh makes a puppy face like he is a kid and going to get punishment by his teacher.
Swara: Okay guys. Now anything can’t change so we should call some mechanic or something like cab.
Laksh sees Swara like she is his only hope of light and life.
Sanskar: That is not fair shona!!! He will do anything and you are there to save him. Urghhhh!!!
Swara: Topper that’s why we are known as best friends. And I will always be there so you forget about scolding him ever. Otherwise you don’t know what shona is capable to do if it comes to her friends. (And give him an evil smirk).

Laksh wipes a fake tear with his index finger.
Laksh: Thank you shona. That really means a lot. (And hitches his breath knowingly to make his drama influencive).
Sanskar comes to him and whispers it in his ears.
Sanskar: You are really lucky dude. I love your saviour so much otherwise I would have….
Laksh in reply whispers in his ear: Bhai don’t make a fool of yourself. You are scared of her.
Laksh laughs and Sanskar just give him a temple shot and then he also giggles mumbling “mad” inside his breath.

Sanskar has already called a mechanic which said that it will take 45 minutes to reach him and since the defect is not that big so it will only take him half an hour to do it correct.