Chapter 70

“Why are we wearing this black dress??? And that too with this irritating black hat??? Let me tell you this hat is messing with my bun! Why are you not saying anything??? Bangalan?!… Bangalan!” Swaragini’s dadi asks their Dida.
Dida has come one hour ago in Dadi’s room and brought few black things which Dadi now can see are burkas and hats for both of them. Dida just ignores Dadi and looks at her masterpiece at least it was to her!
“Answer me or I am not helping you with whatever you are trying to make me do!” Dadi smirks, very well knowing that she has got Dida now and Dida scowls at her, giving in.
“You can’t shut up for even two minutes, can you? And I am not asking for your help I know that you will want to do this as much as me when I will tell you what I am going to do”
“That’s why I am asking you to tell me! But you have to just make everything mysterious, don’t you”
“Mystery is fun and fun is me!” Dadi glares at Dida, who is giving her a evil smile, “Ok… fine …fine. I will tell you” Dida raises her hands in surrender when she notices Dadi’s death glare. “Look we are going to spy on our grand-daughters, Swara and Ragini. I think they are hiding something else from us. I have a theory that they have not told us the whole truth”.

Dadi narrows her eyes and thinks something. “I guess, you’re right! Even I felt as if they are hiding something from us”. Dadi responds positively to Dida’s theory and shakes their hand but can’t help and feel pain because it really hurts to know that their grand daughters who have always confide in them are now hiding something.
“So what are we gonna do??? How are we ever gonna find out whatever they are hiding from us” Dadi asks and Dida looks at her incredulously.
“I got the props, you make the plan!” Dida says and Dadi rolls her eyes.
“You are the one who is good in scheming and plotting” Dadi praises Dida in her own twisted way.
“I am good in everything” Dida says making Dadi rolls her eyes.

***************

“Ansh…. get up!” Sanskar groans at his mother’s Ap voice, asking him to get up from his sleep and also to get out off his dream world where he has just gotten the award of youngest entrepreneur and in happiness Swara has kissed him square on his lips. ‘Oh, boy! I am turning into a pervert and a mushy teenager for my girlfriend but I can’t deny that he loves every second of it. I mean having dreams of kissing her!” Sanskar thinks to himself and smiles. Sanskar Mathur is having dreams about kissing a girl! It’s really surprising even for himself but then again his shona is not just another girl”.
“I am up, mom!” Sanskar shouts and starts getting ready for his perfect day with perfect breakfast made by his lovely mother.

“Lucky… get up!!! Get up, get up, get up!” One day she will be dumb shouting for her youngest son to get up, she thinks and can’t help but wonder how Sanskar gets up in just one call and how it takes more than 15 minutes of continuously shouting to get Laksh up from his dream world. Then Ap frowns at her own thoughts! She is not going to do the mistake of comparing her both sons again. They both are her world, however they are! And even if Laksh takes time to get up, he also spices up everything.

Laksh groans hearing Ap shouting. He was just about to fall in his sleep and in dreams where he has made Dp proud and ragini has run to him, giving a wide grin and hugged him tightly. How Laksh has become from the guy who dreams about models and actresses to the guy who is loyal to his girlfriend even in his dreams, Laksh can’t say but he knows that earlier his dream was not real but now his dreams are going to be true. He is going to make them true by himself. He is going to give Ragini a dream world so she won’t ever leave him.
“Lucky, get up now dear!” Ap calls in very sweet voice. Laksh opens his one eye then other as if realizing that his mother has for the first time tried to wake him up sweetly. “Lucky, wake up plzzz” It’s really not a dream, Laksh thinks and gets up from his bed to check on his mother.
“Mom, are you alright?” Laksh asks, touching Ap’s forehead on which Ap swats his and away.
“What are you doing, lucky?”
“Mom, I don’t think you are alright. You are waking me up sweetly?! Something as happened to you” Laksh tells her with concern etching on his face.
“Don’t get use to it!” Ap huffs and walks away but not before ordering Laksh to get fresh and come for breakfast soon.
Laksh stays rooted at his place and looks at going Ap with concern as if sure that something bad is going on with his mother.
“Lucky!” Sanskar shakes laksh. “What are you doing here, go get ready otherwise we will be late for college”
“Bhai mom is going down with some flu” Sanskar raises his eyebrow, getting himself ready for one of Laksh’s crazy theories. “Believe me Bhai! Mom… let me say again Mom woke me up sweetly”
“What? Mom!!” Sanskar shouts and goes downstairs while Laksh goes to get fresh still muttering about how he is sure Ap is going down with something.
“What, Ansh! Why are you calling me so loudly? I was busy, na!”
“Mom, this is not fair! You woke up Lucky sweetly and with me, even if he takes like an hour to wake up! And me Mom! I wake up with your one call but still you just orders e and might I add VERY HARSHLY TOO” Sanskar whines like a child and scowls at Laksh who is coming downstairs.
“That’s because Mom loves me more!” Laksh claims and looks at Ap as if wanting her to confirm his claim. Ap just huffs and leaves both brothers to clear their mess.
“No, she loves me more!” Sanskar retorts back.
“Your mom loves ME the most!” As Laksh was about to deny it, Dp says it, making Ap stop from going in kitchen.
Both Maheswari brothers purses their lips to stop themselves from laughing and looks at all the servants all of them are doing the same.
Ap turns scarlet red and just rushes out of dining room making everyone laugh.
********************