Chapter 56

Swasan:

Sanskar picks up the call and it was from mechanic to tell him that he is coming in next 15 minutes.
Sanskar disconnects the call and thinks about the moment.
Sanskar goes to Swara and turns her so now, her back is pressed against his chest.
Sanskar: We can continue from the point we left.
Swara with a blush: Noooo.
Sanskar: You admitted that my touch affects you then....
Sanskar turns her and Swara is looking everywhere but him. Sanskar lifts her chin to make her see in his eyes.
Sanskar: Why do you feel so embarrassed if I makes you blush or my presence affects you???
Swara: Its...Its not that. It is... It is... you know new for me but I do agree topper that you affect me. Obviously I do agree otherwise I would not have said yes to you. And I am not embarrassed I am just....
Sanskar: I never expected that you will ever feel shy in front of anyone and not especially in front of me.
Swara pats his shoulder.
Swara: I am a girl after all and I am not shy in front of everyone. It is just that you make me nervous.
Sanskar raise his eyebrow in shock and leans to kiss her.

Shit!!! Shit!!!
These are not Swasan voices, these are of Raglak who has suddenly come out of the blue.
Swara jerks Sanskar's hand and gets away from him.
Sanskar: Worst timing lucky and lado.
Ragini and Laksh are smiling by bowing their head, Swara is looking everywhere but Raglak and Sanskar is giving angry glares to Ragini.

Ragini: What topper you were planning to kiss my cute, little sister.
Swara narrows her eyebrows.
Swara: Lado I am 2 minutes and 48 seconds older to you not you are older to me.
Ragini: No. I remember. Dadi always say that I am elder.
Laksh: I remember who is elder.
Swaragini in unison: You???
Swara: Lucky you are just 1 week elder to us.
Ragini murmurs under her breath: Sure dumb head.
Laksh: Okay bhai must know. Tell us bhai who is elder.
Ragini: Topper must be of I year and 4-5 month at that time lucky. How will he know???
Swara: Lado he is goner. Run if you can.
Laksh makes faces while all chuckles.
Ragini: But I am sure I am elder to her.
Swara: Okay let's call Dadi.
When they call dadi, dadi says that Swara is elder.
Swara: Okay so now I am elder and lado you have now told me the rights of being old so I would like to ask you the reason of your (Swara comes to her and next whispers in her ear) Swollen lips.
Ragini blushes and hits swara's shoulder.
Mechanic came at the right time and they again continued their journey. Now there is only one 1 hour to reach Mathur's place.
Again Sanskar on driver seat, Swara on passanger and raglak on back seat.
Swara is panicking more now.

Sanskar keeps his free hand on swara's hand which is resting on her thighs and squeezes it and gives her a reassuring smile to indicate that he will be there for her.
Swara is eating her nails.
Sanskar: Shona stop that.
Swara: What??? I always do when I am nervous.
Sanskar: But why are you nervous at the first place??? And if you are nervous for the reason I am thinking you are then don't worry my mom already knows about us and she likes you.
Swara: She knows???
Sanskar: No only my story that I like you but she does not know about your part.
Sanskar said calmly.
Swara again goes back on chewing nails.
Sanskar: Shona stop it, right now.
Swara: Mr Sanskar Mathur same thing I will say when you will go to meet my mother after I will tell her that you are my boyfriend.
Sanskar: Maa is different and Mumma is different. Maa can bear the role of Durga maa if it will come to taking care of her daughters but Mumma will always love the girl who made his son so frank and bold.
Swara: But what if she does not like me.
Sanskar: But why will she not?? She already likes you.
Swara: Because after meeting me you met lado, lucky and we all are reason to make you meet your real parents and unknowingly the reason of your and mathur's future distance.
Sanskar does not say any word against this.
Swara: I know topper it is difficult for you but truth is truth and it will come out someday. So you better tell them.
Sanskar thinks for a bit then replies with a smile.
Sanskar: See if mumma will blame you then I will clearly say that there was no way I could control myself from falling for you. And even now as every moment passes I fall for you harder. My feeling intensifies every moment. And shona, there is nothing in this world who can keep me away from mumma papa. I want my both family and I will make sure that no one gets hurt.
Swara leans and kisses him on his cheek then stay in same position and tells him.
Swara: I promise topper I will be there with you in every step and will do my best to keep your both family together.
Then she again kisses on his cheek.