Chapter 54

Ragini and Laksh were hugging each other then Laksh suddenly screams.
Laksh: Ohhh!!! How can I do this???
Ragini: What happened???
Laksh: I forgot bhai’s phone in bhai’s room.
Ragini: But when???
Laksh: When in the morning we all went into room then by mistake I just kept it there.
Ragini: You dumb head!!! How could you??? You very well know that if Mathurs would have seen or read about that news they might be calling him and you left his phone in his room!!!
Laksh: I know lado maa. Now don’t need to shout. My fault. But now please let’s go to his room otherwise Mathurs will seriously call.

Swara is tensed in his room and waiting for Sanskar to finish his conversation.
Sanskar: Mumma!!! How are you???
MR. Mathur: Sanskar. I am this side. Before you panic let me tell you, your mumma is fine. Sanskar, can you just manage to come here???
Sanskar: Yes papa. Why are you even asking me??? You just tell me and I will be there.
Sanskar disconnects the phone and looks at swara.
Swara gulps audibly thinking about Sanskar’s reaction.
Sanskar: What happened to you now??? Why are you so tense???
Swara: What did Mr. Mathur say???
Sanskar: He just wants me to visit them once.
Swara: Nothing else!!! You are not hiding something from me, are you???
Sanskar: No madam!!! How can I even dare!!!
Swara: Good for you master.
Sanskar: I have an idea. You also come with me.
Swara: What about the NGO. We have classes there.
Sanskar: I will talk to Maa to postpone them.
Swara: Okay. But topper are you sure you don’t have to tell me anything else.
Sanskar: I should ask this question to you. Since morning you are behaving different.
Swara: No I am fine. See Hahaha.
She pretends to laugh but inside she is scared for maheshwaris and gadodias that they will lose sanskar again.

Sanskar comes to her and hugs her.
Sanskar: I know there is something which is disturbing you but don’t worry I won’t force you to say. I will wait. Whenever you feel like talking you can tell me.
Swara smiles half hearted.
Sanskar: This trip will be fun. I promise you won’t regret this.
(Swara gets relieved).
Ragini and Laksh just enter into room and get surprised listening the word trip.
Laksh: Where are we going???
Swara: To Mumbai.
Laksh: Wow! Its been long time. I guess last was your concert of high school shona.
Ragini: Mine was even earlier than that.
Sanskar looks at swara and says.
Sanskar: When did I say that we all are going???
Ragini: Oh topper you should have guessed because I, shona and this dumbo comes in package.
Sanskar: Fine but we are driving to Mumbai.
Laksh: I am okay but you and lado take care about the permissions.
Sanlak looks at swaragini for the permission of driving.
Swara bits her lower lip which clears everyone that there is something off about her.
Ragini: I am also cool and don’t worry about shona I know why she is upset. You guys go and do some packing I will talk to her.
Sanskar: Lado you should not spend this much time with lucky. Lado this is our room so you girls go.

Ragini: Thanks for the best suggestion topper. You are a true friend.
(And bow her head to thank him)
Sanskar: Anytime bestii.
Laksh: You both don’t feel relieved until you irritate me, right??? Only shona is mine.
On this swara gives a smile but again not a smile which can reach her eyes.
Sanskar looks at Ragini and in reply she just comforts him by blinking in order to say that she will manage.
Laksh hugs Swara and pull her cheeks.

They get permission. Elders thought that if Mathurs do not know about news then they all can discuss it later and this will be a nice trip for kids. Initially elders told them to take flight but Ap also supported kids for the driving so everyone gave in and allowed them to drive to Mumbai.
(You all can guess that why Ap supported them for driving, right???)
During packing when Ragini asked Swara then Swara told her that her girly instincts are saying that something emotional is going to happen and as we all know that Swara wants to run from emotional conditions so that is why she is scared. Ragini asked to her be calm and to enjoy such a long journey with them and especially with Sanskar.
Swara grins for this so she gets relieved.