Chapter 61

Oh now, don't be so sad shona. You will have him for yourself only after reaching Kolkata' Ragini says and frowns.
'Don't be so sad?! I was looking forward to this going back drive you know! And after yesterday.......' Swara trails off not wanting to disclose what both pf them did after charity function.
'Yeah yesterday!!! It was so thoughtful of topper. Learn something from your brother idiot' Ragini says and swats laksh's head and gins when she sees him wincing.
'Ow!!! Ever heard of passenger seat rules?!' Laksh looks questioningly at Ragini and Ragini mischievously shakes her head and once again hit him on his head 'Never hit the driver. RULE. NUMBER.1' Laksh continues.
'Never heard of it' Ragini says and again hits him on his head. Laksh grits his teeth and growls.
Laksh combs his hair by his hand and grins while seeing it after in mirror.
'Oh my bad fate. I said him yes thinking that he is a guy, I did not know there is a girl inside him' Ragini pretends to sob as if Laksh has cheated on her by saying he is a guy.
'Hahaha. Oh god you two are perfect Drama king and Drama queen' Swara says and shakes her head on her sister and best friend miserable attempt to make Swara laugh.
'Whatever you did laugh' Ragini says and pouts 'No one values humanity these days, ruthless people'
Laksh laughs.
'Whatever. By the way what were you saying "After yesterday"' Laksh says while air quoting after tomorrow.
Realization and memories hit swara hard when she thinks about what they did after Sanskar's proposal. After his grand proposal Sanksar has taken her for long drive in a chilly night and in whole drive they have enjoyed comfortable silence and then to the beach.
Swara has always loved visiting beaches but visiting beach with love of your life and walking on the sand while holding his hand is something ...... blissful.

'When did you realise you love me???' Swara has suddenly asked him while they were enjoying the freezing water beneath their feet. Sanskar has turned to her and has give her the look as if she is the most beautiful sight he has ever laid his eyes on. So precious!!!!!
'In fresher's party when you fought for lado with those boys. At that moment I knew you are the one for me. Sanskar replied truthfully and has placed his hand on her shoulder and started playing with her hair strands.

'You know I realised when first time you made me realise as if I am perfect, as if I am beautiful. You made me feel like I am someone and not just someone else someone very important for you. You know other than my family and yours everyone thinks I am disgrace on name of the famous "GADODIAS" and after Aarav I also started believing it at some point' Swara has said and pouted thinking about all the time her Dadi's friends has taunted her Dadi to have a bold granddaughter like her.
Now in the car when she is thinking she is amazed with the guts she had yesterday night to confess her biggest secret in front of Sanksar. Never has she said anyone about this not even Ragini and Laksh but yesterday she wanted to tell him everything about herself. She wanted to be secret free, insecurities free.
She wanted to give him a part of her heart. It's not like he does not have her heart already but she wanted to give that part by herself. She wanted to start their relationship without any secret so that he could leave her if he wanted to but he did not. She wanted only truth between them yesterday. It's the least she could do after the affection he has shown her always.

Whole night they talked about anything and everything. Sanskar has told her how she should not listen to the person who are not important for her, Who does not matter to her, how she is looking so hot in the saree but he prefer her in comfortable clothes as saree is keeping her one hand busy with holding it and he wanted her both hands to get lost in his hands and how she is the prettiest lady he has ever seen when Swara made the gesture that she did not believe him and how could she believe him when she has seen her nerdy friend then Sanskar pulled her in his chest and kissed her until he she lost her sense and agreed that she is the prettiest lady he has ever seen.
'Tell. Me. You. Are. Pretty' Sanskar demanded between kisses in such a husky voice that even if she has collected her whole guts she could not have denied him. When Swara did not make any approving voice then Sanskar warned her by increasing the distance and Swara immediately agreed totally not wanting distance between them.
'I am pretty' As soon as those words flied out from her mouth Sanksar's lips touched her again and so roughly that she felt hot all over her body but Swara also matched him in every pace and thrust.