Chapter 58

Swara: And you think Ansh deserve this????

Mr. Mathur looks at her questioningly.
Swara: Actually it's his nick name there.
Mr. Mathur: Oh. Look shona I know you want best for him but we also know that we will become burden for Sanskar after sometime.
Swara: Uncle you know, he loves you. I agree he loves dp uncle and Ap aunty and I am not even measuring the love that whom does he love more but I know he loves you all. This is Sanskar we are talking about he has the largest heart in the world, he can love anyone unconditionally. I know that. He loves everyone without even expecting anything from them then how can you guys be burden on him. You know who has made him like this??? Maheshwari's blood and the things you both have taught him. More than half part of Sanskar's life is made by you, uncle and Aunty. How can you think that he will ever forget you guys or he will ever consider you as burden?

Mrs. Mathur: But yes if we will leave him now maybe after few days, months or years he will forget us and his life will be normal as it should be.

Swara: No his life is with you also. He can never forget you. Not in days, not in months, not in years, not even in this life because his heart will always remember you. Whenever he will close his heart and he will need a mother, I am sure he will want you aunty. Uncle whenever he will spend his time with his child, he will remember you. Because his childhood was with you. Please don't do this to him. He will break and this time in so much pieces that no one will be able to collect him.

Mrs. Mathur: I know you will. I know you can.
Swara: No I cannot aunty. He needs you. I know you guys are thinking that if you will be with him then things will be uncomfortable for Dp uncle and Ap aunty but think about topper once. He needs you. Uncle, Aunty, please come with us. I know things will be different but you have done this much for your son, one more thing. Pleaseeee.
Swara rubs her fingertips on her forehead and tears start shedding from her eyes.
Mr. Mathur: Are you sure you and Sanskar can manage with us and maheshwaris????
Swara thinks about his word and a smile spread on her face.
Swara hugs Mr. Mathur.
Swara: You are the best uncle.
Mrs. Mathur: What the hell are you doing??? We can't do this to our son, shona and maheshwaris. Just think about it. I am also his mother, there is also a mother.

Swara: Aunty I know things won't be easy. There will be awkwardness like hell but I promise Aunty I and topper will try our best to make it normal as soon as we can.

Mrs. Mathur: You are not understanding shona.
Swara: Aunty I only understand one thing that I can't see any of my friend sad and unfortunately they all are crying now. I bet you aunty I can even turn that mount everest if it will be needed to finish any drop of tears from all of their eyes. If you will leave Sanskar now, he will cry and make Lucky and Lado cry, eventually we all will cry and if you will come with us now. I know things will be difficult and really nearby impossible to handle but at least no one will cry. I know there will be unsaid fight for right on him and I know you both will try your best to ignore but still there will be but I promise aunty I and he will try our best to make the both family feel equal. Please give a try.

Mrs. Mathur looks at Mr. Mathur. Mr. Mathur holds her hand.
Mr. Mathur: Let's give it a try.
Mrs. Mathur nods.
Swara hugs both of them.

Mrs. Mathur: You only want to hug us now????
Swara blushes and scratch her back hair.
Mr. Mathur ruffles her hair.
Mrs. Mathur: Go upstairs then right and the second room.
Swara runs from there but turns back.
Swara: I promise you won't have to regret your decision. And we won't be doing anything cozy so you can come whenever you want.
Mrs. Mathur: If you won't go now then we both will come with you now.
Swara: No, I am going. I am going.
Mr. Mathur: You go shona. We both have some talks to do.
Swara gets scared.
Swara: You can't change your decision.
Mrs. Mathur: We won't. Now go.
Swara runs to his room.