Chapter 62

Sanskar stops the car in front of the vacation house he has wholly booked for his parents temporarily, as the bungalow they wanted to buy still has some legal issues and it will take 2 to 3 weeks to clear that besides guest house is exactly between swaragini's and sanlak's mansion so it's gonna be easy for all kids to visit them frequently. Laksh quickly follows his action. They all get out of cars.

'Oh wow!!! This is more beautiful from inside!!!!' Swara exclaims and Ragini and Laksh nods in agreement. They always used to talk about this architectural beauty whenever they used to cross it and now when they are inside it they can't believe that outer look is just a flash of real constructed beauty.

'This is really beautiful but also big for just two of us' Mrs. Mathur says and glares at Sanskar for more than enough use of money.
'Who told you that you two will live here alone, aunty??? One of us are always going to be here with you besides I and shona can leave our room in a heartbeat to stay in this beautiful house. Right, shona???' Ragini asks.
'obviously, besides we have already managed to hire two 24×7 maids, one part time chauffeur, one part time gardener and one 24×7 guard as topper has booked whole house so owner has refused to give any of his services. I know it's a small team but in this small period we have managed to hire just them' Swara says, hopefully that they have done good work.
'Oh thanks kids but you all did not need to do all these, you know???' Mrs. Mathur says and looks at all of them lovingly. They thought they have lost their son but how wrong they were!!! Instead they have gained 4 kids. Mrs. Mathur smiles at the thought and caress Ragini's and Swara's cheek before kissing their forehead.
'This is wrong, totally wrong. Everyone wants girl as their child. We sons don't have any value in parents' love market. Oh!!! What did I do in my last birth god that you made me a boy??!!' Laksh feigns hurt and places his hand on his heart dramatically.
'Awww!!! That is not true' Mrs. Mathur says and hugs both boys before kissing their forehead.

All of them settles the luggage inside and unpack just essentials as they will be leaving in few weeks. After helping them in unpacking all kids leave Mathurs to rest.
'What are we gonna do???' Sanskar asks 'We have not told anyone that we are returning back with Mumma and Papa and now I don't know how to inform them' Sanskar gulps nervously looking at Swaraglak hopefully as they will have an idea.
'I know you both can do it topper' Swara says gesturing toward Sanskar and Laksh and Ragini nods in agreement.
'What???Wait!!! You made them agree to come here and lado you made me agree so you both are going to tell mom and dad about their arrival' Laksh accuses Swara and Ragini and points at them to deal with her doings.
'And why should we do that??? We did favour at you both that time and you expect us to do favour this time also. We won't besides we both are tired and we need our beauty sleep' Ragini fake yawns and nudges swara to take part in her acting.
'Yeah' yawn 'I'm'yawn 'also' yawn 'tired'.
'Now that was just exaggeration of feeling sleepy' Sanskar mocks and glares at Swara. Ragini also glares at which Swara just smiles sceptically.
'You both are coming with us and if you girls are feeling so sleepy then rest in your room at our house after that we all will tell mom and dad at the time of evening tea and invite your parents for dinner also to let mom, dad, uncle and aunty discuss the matter. What say???' Laksh suggests and looks at everyone.
Everyone has their jaws dropped at ground, eyes wide and lips parted in surprise.
'Well????' Laksh waves his hand in front of them and Ragini comes out of trance before Swara and Sanskar.
'Wow this is first that my dumb boy friend and our idiot best friend has actually given us a useful suggestion and that too well organised' Ragini complements Laksh making swara and sanskar nod in agreement. Laksh pats his shoulder taking complement not at all modestly but when he realizes the twisted way in which Ragini has complemented him, he scowls at her. Everyone leaving Laksh burst into fits of laughter.

Laksh rings the door bell expecting to see a surprised Ap. Actually they have intentionally told their parents to expect them back tomorrow to give them surprise but all of them frowns when they see Ap giving them a 'she knew it' smile.
'Why are you not at all surprised???' Swara could not take it so she just asked.
'Oh come on kids, every time you guys go somewhere you do the same so this time we kind of expected to see you all here today so.....' Ap trails off to let them understand the rest.
'That isn't fair mom. It's your job to act surprised' Laksh says and pouts.
'Okay I will do it next time. Now come inside or are you all going to stand there and go back because I did not act surprised, huh???' Ap asks and smiles at the childish frown all of their faces have since they could not give her surprise.
'Oh Aunty our mobile are discharged. I need to inform maa that we are here and we will go back after few hours of rest as we are too tired to sit in a car now' Ragini says and goes toward living room to reach landline.
'No need for that' Sumi says surprising all of them. Swara and Ragini runs to hug her and squeals like kid.
'Maa!!! We missed you a lot' Both of them sings in unison.
'We are also here' They all gets surprised seeing everyone else in living room. Swarag runs to all of them one by one and hugs them tightly and are followed by Sanlak.
'We missed you all'
'We missed you all too'
'No go get freshen up. We all will have lunch' Sumi says then looks at clock and continues 'no late lunch together and then you all can share your experience'.