Chapter 15

A low growl escapes my lips as I glare at the stupid boys. It's obvious by the dumb smiles on their faces that they were expecting to “get some” after doing this. Too bad for them I'm going to tear Matsuri and Sakura to bloody, little, pieces before it happens. Not even stopping to think about the consequences, I run at the nearest paintball gun wielding idiot. The condescending look on his face tells me that he thinks that a “little” girl like me can't do anything to hurt him. Poor, naïve, fool. I hope he likes hospital food.

My fist comes up aiming for his face, but he brings a hand up to stop it. The sound of skin hitting skin, a distinctive snap, and a blood curdling scream is all that comes of it. I can't help but smirk triumphantly down at the boy as he clutches his bloodied wrist. It's actually a pretty gruesome site. Blood everywhere and a pristine white bone sticking out of shredded skin.

“Don't you think you took it a little to far?” Suzume asks staring at the poor boy from over his unconscious friend.

“No,” I shrug reaching down to pick of one of the guns. “But I do think we're extremely lucking that Tsunade got held up at the hospital wing and isn't going to be here today.”

“We are lucky, I don't even want to think of what she's going to do to us when she finds out.” Suzume shudders.

“Her and Mom,” I mutter trying to repress the shiver that goes through my body. “Well if we're going to go down, we might as well take those bitches with us.”

“I wouldn't have it any other way,” she smirks only for it to disappear a moment later. “But where did they go?”

“T-They r-ran away a-as so-on as y-you took down those b-boys,” a bystander informs us with wide eyes.

“Well then,” I smile sadistically. “We'll just have to hunt them down.”

“They're in the cafeteria,” Suzume says. She must have searched out their chakra while I was talking. With a nod, we take off through the school. Crowds part like the red sea as we pass and many people stare after us with looks of fear.

“You take one entrance, I take the other?” I ask Suzume.

“They won't be able to escape,” she chuckles and moves to the other door. I peek through the window and see them cowering under a table. This is going to be fun. I signal to Suzume and we bust down the doors, letting free a torrent of paintballs. Sakura and Matsuri sound like pigs the way they're squealing and screeching.

Laughter flows out between my lips and I have to drop the gun in order to grab a table to steady myself. “Tora Uchiha and Suzume Haruno, to my office now!” A demonic voice shouts. The laughter stops immediately. My body goes cold and I slowly turn around.

“Hey Granny Tsunade,” I say in a small voice. “Lovely weather we're having.”

“Principal Tsunade,” Sakura whines. “I demand that you have these two... barbarians expelled immediately!”

“Oh shut it bitch,” I snap. “You started it, so we just finished it.”

“Come on Tsunade, you know we would never step out of line without a good reason,” Suzume reasons.

“All four of you, my office now!” The blond woman barks. Suzume and I exchange panicked looks as we walk out of the cafeteria slowly. But when we get out the door we're met by a shocking site. Loud cheering and clapping breaks out among a crowd of students who had gathered to watch the scene through the windows.

“Yeah Tora!”

“You two are awesome!”

“It's about time someone put those bitches in their place!”