Prologue

3rd person pov
   It was the same thing for lucy for the past 3 months. Ever since Lisanna came back everyone started to ignore Lucy except Lisanna, Mirajane, Gajeel, levy, the exceeds, master Makarov, Romeo, Wendy, Juvia and EVEN the thunder god tribe. It all started because of one faithful day...

Flashback 3 months back~

It was a normal day in fairytail, everybody was fighting, drinking and doing what they always do. Then the doors open and in came the one member that nobody guess came in..... Lisanna."LISANNA" All the guild member (except the newcomers) said and rush to her. Even Lucy did because she knows that her nakama treasured her.

*Time skip after the greeting brought to you by Happy eating fish*

By the end of the day, Lisanna and Lucy were friends like they have met 3 years back, apparently they have alot of things in common. Lisanna even stayed in Lucy's house instead of staying with her siblings. They had lots of fun playing with each other. They promised if one leaves the other, they will say a secret word to let them know who they are.

Flashback ends~

A/N:I'm sorry if it's short but I will not be able to write a lot and I can only update it when I'm free so I'm sorry if it bothers you.