Chapter 24

A/N: I don't remember if I actually put this up or not but Kaito is Ryoko, the older twin, while Akaito is Ryoto, the younger twin. I hope you guys are not to confuse about this. Now onto the story.

Lucille's pov

The party is going wilder as it gets later into the night. Soon we will have humans grinding onto each other, wearing revealing outfits that covers nearly nothing, drunken humans walking around, some vomiting, some lying on the floor due to too much alcohol. Too bad we dragons don't get drunk so easily which is why we brought Windspear, a type of whiskey-ish beer made by us dragons. Very toxic to humans. Give them half a shot and they are good to be drunk for a week(more like in a coma). Give them any more than that and they will die as to high percentage of alcohol. We can last to finish half of the bottle before getting tipsy but because we are in a bar, we need to order some shots and pour in to mix around, or it would be just plain rude to the owner of this bar.

We ordered some shots and tequila, like around thirty of them and then we started to chug them down as we follow our traditional challenge from a long time ago, whoever drink the least amount of shots or tequila has to take the first two shots of Windspear. It took around a minute to finish all the shots and another minute to count them all up. It ended up with Namjoon losing, as well as refusing to acknowledge his loss which made him make up an excuse of choking on one of the shots because it 'went down the wrong hole'. At least in the end he still drank his two shots of Windspear down. "Down the throat it goes. Hope it didn't go down the wrong hole this time. If it does this is when you need to drink a few more shots because as they say 'third time's a charm.'" I said, which made them all laugh. Luckily for him and unluckily for our amusement, he didn't choke so that saved himself from drinking a few more shots and us a few more laughs.

After that incident, we started of light with the drinks, just having a bit while talking about the guild or how our home is. Then, we talked about our experience and recall the times we met each other or the times when something funny happen like how Taehyung kicked a ball and it landed on Jungkook making him so piss he ended up throwing his lacrima aside to chase Taehyung down, which resulted in a broken lacrima and two happy friends sleeping on a mattress. That was one of the best moments that at least I can think of but then again when it came to funny moments Suga said that there was one time when J-Hope tried to use his note to play a flute which was hilarious, Suga even recorded the incident down and showed it to us as proof. "That's probably the funniest you can find in all of our recorded videos, especially since it's J-Hope that did it makes it funnier. That's why he is the Flower/Sunshine of the group." The whole group said together in unison.

A while after that is when everything started to get pretty crazy. We all started having a shot-off type of thing, just using Windspear instead of shots so it got a bit crazy after around three bottles of Windspear that we shared together. Luckily, the hotel is nearby and also for the fact that Kaito and Akaito is not drinking so much to make sure we can get back in with everyone in one piece. Though the 'making sure everyone is in one piece' is not implying to us, it's implying to all the humans because one of us might accidentally transform and it won't be a good thing if that happens. We already ate a pill which make it so that we don't transform for a few hours but them being not drunk is just to be a 100% sure on everything, which means I don't need to care of how much I drink. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. But I hate having a horrible hungover so I had already told them beforehand to make sure I refrain from drinking too much. I ain't wanting to puke on myself anytime soon.

When I was about to have another drink, I was sadly interrupted by a hand taking away my drink from me and putting the drink on a table far beyond my reach. " Okay, that's enough of drinking today. Remember we still need to go to the water park tomorrow so stop drinking, it's time to go home young lady." Kaito said while Akaito was trying to 'carry' as many of the guys as possible to bring them back. And when I mean carry, I actually mean drag them on the floor, well, at least for those who are drunk, for the ones that is not, they were walking and chatting as well as half heartedly carrying the drunken members. I, on the other hand, am trying to get back my drink from Kaito as I swing my hands around trying to get my drink which was on the table behind him. " Meanie! Give me back my drink! The night is still young and I want to enjoy it to the fullest. It's only like... 9:30." I slurred, trying to get my drink back from the devil that stole it.

Kaito sighs. " Lucille, the night is not young anymore and you have already enjoyed it to the fullest. It's 11:00 Lucille. Time to go back to the hotel so you can sleep and not having a hangover that we have to deal with. I don't want you scolding me about letting you drink so much like the last time so I'm just going to bear with all the annoying words you have to throw at me right now and then hear you pass out. So much better than having you scream in my face in the morning for letting you drink so much and then having you pout and be angry at me for the whole day." Even after that long speech Kaito did, I still didn't wanted to go back so when Akaito came back and saw me whining at Kaito, he asked what was taking so long. Kaito just sigh and explain the whole situation to him which made everything as clear as the day they were born.

3rd person pov

" So what should we do? We cant just tie her up and bring her back since this isn't exactly our kingdom where everybody would understand and we can't just let her continue on unless we want a repeat on last time. That experience isn't one bit pleasing at all so I would kindly recommend on avoiding that." Akaito said as they both sighed. " What if we use the portal to bring us to the hotel? It should be good enough for us to get back to hotel without a bumpy ride since it's not that far." Kaito said, while calculating the distance from the bar to the hotel.             " Great idea if it's not for the fact that we get motion sickness and if we're drunk or weak we might end up puking. I'm sure we can handle it but Lucille one the other hand... I don't think she can, especially since she's quite tipsy. She'll most likely puke on one of us before we can rush her even to the lobby of the hotel." Akaito said, thinking even further.

Silence loomed over for a few seconds. Not that it was actually quite in the first place so you can't exactly count it as silence since it was still very noisy as they are in a bar. At that moment, it seems like the twins thought of the same thing because they look at each other with a determine look as Akaito grab a drunken Lucille by the waist with one hand and the other holding her hair up while Kaito started chanting a spell of teleportation. And yay~ off they went back to the hotel, into their room, and into the bathroom they went~. As soon as they got to the bathroom, Akaito rush to the toilet bowl with Lucille as Kaito bend her down gently as they pat her back. Less than a minute later she started vomiting out her dinner while Akaito continued holding her hair back as Kaito spray some 'air purifier' which was basically rose scented water.

After all of that, they help Lucille wash up and Kaito made sure to rinse her mouth with mouth wash twice before laying Lucille on the bed and getting themselves ready for bed. With all of that done Kaito put on the alarm clock as they all went to bed together. " Oh and Akaito." " Yeah Kaito?" " Never mentioned about going to a bar celebrating ever again. I can't believe you actually forgot about that incident. You should have known it the best since your the one Lucille puked on before." "... Don't mention this ever again brother."

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back from a long holiday of not updating. Sorry about that but to be honest, I kind of ran out of inspiration for this story. Don't need to worry, I will still finish this book but it will definitely take longer and it probably won't be very good. There is one good news though, well, at least for those that like the anime Shokugeki No Soma. I will be writing another fanfiction about this anime for those who are interested and it should be posted by the time this chapter goes up, if not then in a few days time. Please beware that any recipes that is not from the anime will most likely be a recipe that's not real so please don't try to cook it. If it is a real recipe then I will show a picture of it with a note that the dish is a real dish. Thank you for your support and have a great day.

                                                                                                                                                                                        Lallion