Chapter 22

The battle of Taehyung Vs Gray

Taehyung's pov (/*~*)/
Finally, it's my time to shine. It's been so long since I have been standing on that arena I thought I would get a cramp. Though the bad thing is that I have forgotten whether this Gray guy is good or not but I'm quite sure he was not. Anyway, time to be the alien I am. When he started with his spells, I just dodge like an alien which freak him out since he didn't know what I was doing. I was actually sort of dancing from his attack. I'm practicing some moves for our dance since I got them wrong before.

" What's a fight without music? You know what? Instead of just fighting let's have a dance battle fight. Rule is we can't stop dancing no matter what while trying to make the other opponent unconscious or not able to fight. We will have a time limit of 20 minutes and if it's a draw, the audience will decides whose dancing skill is the best. Is that ok? Great let's begin." I said, not caring if he agrees or not while taking out a platinum key with a music note on it.

' But I don't like dancing...' I heard Gray mumble but ignore him. " Open, gate of the music goddess, Musial!" I said as I summoned her. She is the goddess of music that can play any type of music, her music can have effect on people if she wants though she plays for fun too.

" Why hello, my faithful student, why did you summon me? How is the group holding up? I suppose it's going great." Musial says while playing a harp.

" It's going great, Musial. I summoned you for a request that I know you won't deny. I want you to play the harp so we can have a dance battle. It should only last for 20 minutes max. Is that ok?" I said with a small bow.

She just nodded her head and started to play a relaxing songs, which so happens to be the song my group created, Save Me, while a battle field form under our feets. The battle field was made out of music notes making us float up a bit. While this happened, I started our dance that we will always dance while chanting some ancient words" équatestâ mînatõ ßuquiestīœ åñostirōta ño sëtioxêß. ( Crystals of a dragon and shadows of a wolf, merge and dance into a lovely combination.)" Everyone knows that crystals are usually white and shadow are black so when it's merge it turns into a beautiful black crystals that you can't find anywhere.

Black crystals started forming around me, as I dance to the music, shooting out shadow at the crystals making it explode around me making it look magical. While Gray on the other hand kept casting spells to me while dancing, trying to hit me but only ending up with either hitting the crystals or me dodging it.

" Wow! It seems like Taehyung from Dragon's Heart group one is really strong, I wonder if he is in the top 5 of the callers. Taehyung, can you please answer that question?" One of the judge said. Well, I guess I have time to reply.

" I can tell you that I'm definitely in one of the top 5 but the clue I give you is tricky. You will be able to guess all of the top 5 callers if you solve it but if you can't then too bad. Here is your hint, thēroustæ ücaontœ līkänrœūn ßētundïã deçuañnto sïntoxià çontirastœ çœmtåtē huàrte hißhotarø futänoßhī. ( In top five, twin highest, youngest in group fourth, only girl third, me lowest. )" I said. It should be hard for them to understand since there is no ancient books or words for them to translate, not even an archive from here can solve it. That is because I'm using my alien language and nobody understands it, not even my lovely group that hangs out with me nearly 100% of the time.

The judges and all the audience including the other guilds just stared blankly and confused at me while I continue with my battle, holding back my laugh as they try their best to solve it. It is so funny to see them try to solve something that they have no idea about. Even the one in Blue Pegasus name Hibiki, I think can't find it in his archive. My group just stare at me with amusement while giving me a thumbs up even though they don't know what I just said.

" I'm sorry but may I ask what language is that because I don't think anybody have ever heard of it. Not even me. I also don't thing you can find that language in the most oldest library." The judge said. Yay, it work! Nobody would understand now.

" You won't understand it either way. If even my friends can't understand that, you definitely can't. But since you ask I will tell you that this language is an alien language. Only people like me would understand. But since there is nobody like me, none of you would understand." I said, making everybody jungshook.

After a while it was starting to get annoying so I look at the time to see I was left with 10 minutes while the others was done looking at me. The song changed to Blood, Sweat and Tears while I started dancing to it, I canted a spell to end this game." Shadow Wolf's crushing bite!" While I ran to him, making him shocked as the spell hit his leg, as I went around him and hit his pressure point on his neck making him faint, proclaiming me as the winner.

I then cast a spell making a big crystal that was multi colour in the middle of the arena as me, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Suga, J-Hope cast a spell and aim it at the crystal, making it explode as it shine over the arena beautifully as all the audience gasp at the beauty of all the small cyrstals shards raining down slowly on them. Though they won't get hurt and it will melt in the palm of their hands. This is the sign of our complete victory over Fairy Tail.

A/N: Hello everyone, Lallion here. I have been busy since I'm in Japan right now so I couldn't update for a few months. Also I'm terribly sorry if some of the words up there will offend you because to be honest I just simply merge some words together so I don't really know what I was writing there myself too. Anyway, I wish you guys a happy holiday.
                                                      [|]       [|]
                                     Lallion~ [•  ~~   •]