Chapter 10

Lucille's pov~~
It's about 3 months away before the GMG and rap monster is going to chose the participants to the participate in the GMG this year. I'm so pumped up to see who get chosen. " Now, everyone listen. The rules for the GMG are simple. There will be six participants in a group and one guild can have two groups. The guild master cannot participate and no cheating in any battle. We do not want our guild to be in a bad list as we have all the top 9 callers in our guild.( A/N: The reason I put top 9 is because if you are a guild master you cannot be a caller so BTS, the twins and Lucille became callers expect for Namjoon. That is why there are only the top nine callers  in the guild.) Now for this year, we will have two groups. The first group will consist of Kaito, Akaito, Lucille, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung while the second group will be Yuna, Hatoko, Haru, Jin, Suga and J-hope. The emergency player for the first team is Kino and the second team replacement member is Jasmine. Our healer will be Evelyn incase anything big happen. Thank you for your time everybody and now all of you are  dismissed." Rap monster said. Oh! Sorry for not saying but our newest member are Kino and Jasmine. Kino is a nature dragon slayer while Jasmine is a celestial wolf slayer. Kino have orange curly hair and blood red eyes while Jasmine have white straight shoulder length hair and dark brown eyes. They work as the bartender of the guild but they are strong S class mage. We use the three months we have to go to Dragonair to train as one day in earth is two days there so we have six months to train.

Timeskip back to earth land for the Grand Magic Games (GMG)^π^
Still Lucille's pov
We went to Crocus by train and thanks to Evelyn, none of them got sick while people who have been staying in Dragonair doesn't get motion sickness. While we were on the train, I smelt a spicy smell in the train that smells so familiar... until I heard this voice:" Lisanna, be quick we don't want to miss the train and not be able to go to the GMG!" That voice belong to Natsu. I was angry but I control my emotions so my magic won't leak, Ryoto and Ryoko notice what was happening, so they help me calm down by touching the mark they gave me. That helped a lot more than expected. I whispered a silent thank you and snuggle into their embrace. After a while, we arrived at Crocus and went to our hotel to relax. Rap monster already told us that we can do anything we want, just be back to the hotel by 11:45 p.m. sharp as we have the elimination round at midnight. Since it was around five in the evening, I went to the cake shop that was next to the hotel and ordered my favourite cake, red velvet. I forgot to tell you guys but when I got crowned at the crowning ceremony, my looks change so basically now I look like this:

 I forgot to tell you guys but when I got crowned at the crowning ceremony, my looks change so basically now I look like this:

I can change my looks to be my normal self again but I like this me instead. Of course, I chose not to wear the crown as it's not needed right now. Nobody has yet to know I'm a queen expect for BTS and the twins.
As I was about to finish, I saw Mira and Lisanna walk into the store. As I finish, I walk to them and said" welcome back home, Mira and Lisanna." After that I walk away and went back to my hotel.

Lisanna's pov
No way...That don't even look like her but how does she know our secret words then? Lucy-nee told me she will never tell anyone at all. That must be Lucy-nee! She is back! I thought, tears running down my face." Lisanna, why are you crying?" Mira-nee said." Nothing nee-chan. I just thought about Lucy as you know, she loves red velvet cake." I said smiling to Mira-nee. Mira-nee just smiled sadly and start to eat her cake. I'm sorry I cannot tell you that Lucy-nee is still alive nee-chan. After eating we went back to our hotel as it was nearly midnight.

Back to Lucille~
I hope Lisanna remembered our secret password we created. 'Well time to go back before rap monster try to kill me for coming back late.' I thought. We all have a clock on to keep our identities a secret until the first day of GMG. After sitting in the hotel for a little while midnight came and all of our members got transported to a maze that moves every five minutes." All contestant, this is what we call the Librac, (A/N: This is just a random name as it is a different version from the actual animate.)only eight group can pass this test to get in the GMG so good luck. The time that is taken will be told when you come out for the first day of the GMG and you may use whatever​ way you want to win. Once again, good luck, kabo!" the pumpkin person said." Everyone​ remember what you guys learn? Put it into use now." I said. We teleported to the end same as our other team but we were faster." Wow! Five seconds onlyand six seconds for the second group!!? You guys are impressive for a new guild,kabo! Since you guys are done, you guys may go back to your hotel to rest." Mato said. We thank him as we have manners and walk back to our guild to sleep as we have a big day tomorrow. While we were walking back we talk to cover the award silence in the air. Once we got back, we showered and went to bed.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope somebody can tell me if the name of the pumpkin man was Makoto or not. If it is not then can you please tell me the correct name in the comments section below? Thank you for supporting me.