Chapter 23

A/N: Warning, this is a very confusing chapter, if you don't remember, let me refresh your memory. Ryoto is the younger one of the twins which on earthland, his name is Akaito, while Ryoko is the older one which on earthland his name is Kaito. They are trying to not reveal their identity. Thank you for looking at this and now it's time to start the chapter. Lucille's pov (♠/∞_∞)/
After the day end, we started walking back to our hotel while chatting with each other. It was the normal walk that we do after every day till some idiot that was probably not thinking right-which is probably the correct theory- Ryoto ( which is Akaito on earth) said,

" Hey! Why don't we go to the bar in our hotel to celebrate our whole kill victory! We don't have the GMG tomorrow because of our clean swipe today and the great performance all the guild have pulled off, the king gave us all a day off to enjoy so we don't need to worry about the hangover-" While Ryoko ( Kaito ) cut him off saying

" -and if anything happens your head will be the price. Besides, tomorrow should be a good day for a break so we need to go to their newly open water park somewhere near the GMG. If I'm not wrong,- which I'm nearly never wrong- according to my archive we just need to walk left from there for about 5 minutes then we shall be able to see the place. Since we can't get an agreement... "

They started death glaring at each other, swords out for blood, ready to fight when I step in and said " Why don't we do both! We can go to the bar now then by tomorrow everybody needs to be up by 7a.m. so we can go to the water park! That shall settle things out. Now, go to the hotel, change then meet at the bar at 8:30p.m. If you want to split, tell your roommate incase of anything happening. Now it's 7:30p.m. so eat and walk around a bit first, ok?" Silence befalls. " I said, did everybody understand me?" with a look that said no objection to the twins and anyone else that tried.

They didn't really like it at first but they are all fine after that turning back to the normal cheerful twins that are playful and kind. Knowing them, they can't get any at each other for too long. The longest was probably two days only. At least that means that I don't need to worry that much on it. They are so childish for people that actually rules a kingdom especially a dragon kingdom but they can be mature as hell at times so I guess I can't say anything about it.

Our group from Dragonair which is me, the twins and BTS, went to a sushi restaurant for dinner since we felt like it I guess. We ordered our food and talk while waiting for our food till a certain scent hit me when somebody walk in. I froze when I saw who it was. It was Lisanna, Elfman and Mira. Well crap. Ryoto and Ryoko look up to see them looking at us so they just smile and wave their hands.

They walk toward us and sat at the table beside us while Lisanna look at me, tears threatening to fall. I just wave at her, then continue to watch Jin and Jungkook fight about something childish while spelling out words in English. I felt happy having my friends and family with me. I feel guilty not being able to go to Lisanna's side right now to cheer her up but I can't blow my cover. I wish I could forgive Natsu for what he did but he feels no remorse for my death at the same time there is something wrong about him. He feels so much draker than he is suppose to but then again he acts like the normal him. I wonder if he actually hates me so much to the extand of... No! Don't think about that. Even I should know better that he will never do that. Well, enough about all that sulky past and all the dramas. Time to let loose the past and think of the present, and not the future either.

It's time to order some sushi! I wave at a waiter- who is apparently a guy waiter- to come serve us." Good evening fine Sirs and M'Lady. What would you like to order? By the way, my name is Kuro Nova. Just call me Kuro." Kuro said, taking a bow while kissing my hands. Hmm... he has a high level of magical energy, maybe he will join our guild. That will help us a lot if me and the group from Dragonair needs to go back for holiday, meetings or something like that. We need more new members anyway.