Chapter 12

Lucille's pov^~^
The other teams battle and all but I was too tired to look at it because it is very obvious who will win. Kagura and Lisanna battled and Kagura won. Eve and Yukino battled and Eve won. "Now was the last battle before we play which is Mira from Fairy Tail B versus Hatoko from Dragon's Heart group two!" Everyone was cheering and screaming loudly as no one know what the outcome will be like.' Don't fail us, Hatoko. We believe in you!' " Your name is Mira, right? If so I will go a little lighter on you as you didn't betray your own nakama like some of your guild mates did. I'm glad you tried to protect my sensei's sister but still I will try my best to win." Hatoko said. Yes, we did teach our guildmates a little of our magic. It's just a tradition of how we do things in the guild. We teach everybody a little bit of our magic. Anyways, back to the battle." Take over: Satan Soul!" Mira said." Take over magic huh? Even if our sensei knows the opponent's magic, they will never tell us unless it very dangerous so we will be very caution. Did you guys know when you hit a certain time you actually don't need to shout the spell out to activate it? We just do it like normal mages because our identity is a secret. Sensei teached me how to summon things without a key even though she loves to collect the keys and use them. I can call out for Pisces now even if it's Yukino-san's celestial spirit because in our guild, someone or should I say more than one of us have all control of all dimension including the dragon dimension called Dragonair. Anyways back to the fight, I want to see how good you can battle against your former nakama. Open! Gate of the lion, Loke!" And like that Loke was summoned. Mira was shocked for a second but recovered quickly and started to fight with Loke." Why is Loke here? Don't tell me Lucy Heartfillia is still alive?" Salamander said." She is dead. You made her die but because she died to a monster I got her keys as I have her bloodline, Salamander." I said to Natsu coldly while holding my keys in the air. Back to the match." Loke, give it your best while I prepare the spell sensei teach me!" Hatoko said while chanting something only the guild understands." Sure, Hatoko. Just remember not to use all your magic or Lucille won't be too happy that because the spell might harm her if you aren't concentrating." Loke said. Wait a minute, it cannot be that spell right? I told him not to use that spell as it is hard to mastered." Hatoko! If it is the spell that I'm thinking you better not use it! I told you before if you haven't mastered that spell then don't use it." I said to Hatoko:" It's okay sensei. It's not the spell that you are thinking of. I have already mastered this spell with you once. You gave me a reminder on not to rush this spell and put maximum concentration on this so I won't harm the person. That spell, remember?" Hatoko said. Oh. It's just that spell. Well that spell is okay for him to use so I will allow it. At least if it does to much damage to Mira me and Evelyn can help her. I gave Hatoko a nod of approval for him to use the spell." Loke, you have grown a lot in power. I never knew you were this strong. How did you get so strong when you aren't used in such a long while?" Mira said, panting." Easy question Mira. Lucille have been training me to avenge Lucy as I request for so now I know more than just some moves. I even know Sting's power, light dragon slayer magic because of her. Let me prove it to you. Light dragon's roar!" Loke said, also panting heavily." Hatoko! Quick I can't hold Mira back too soon!" Loke said, defending another hit from Mira." I'm done! Loke thank you. You may go back now. Time for me to end this game! Lost magic: Deep Sleep!" Mira inhaled the gas and fell to the ground, back to her normal form, sleeping." The winner goes to Hatoko from Dragon's Heart group two!" A lot of people was cheering for the win. I walk out and estimated the time before she wakes up." Hm...good job, Hatoko. You only put her to deep sleep for two hours. The last time you did this you put them to sleep for a month. Thank godness I was there or Haru might have been angry at you when he wake up. He might be younger than you but he does pack up quite a punch. Well, your name is Wendy, right? Bring Mira to the infarmy and treat her by using this cream. It allows her to recover faster but she will still be sleeping for two hours. Thank you for cooperating with me Wendy! Bye now, I need to prepare for the games!" I said and walk away with Hatoko to prepare for the game." Well done, Hatoko! I knew you could do it!" Yuna said, smiling brightly." Thanks Yuna!" Hatoko said, cheeks slightly pink. Aw...someone have a crush on Yuna. They both like each other and they are oblivious about it. They look so cute together. I wonder if Mira had finished all the ships I have given to her. Oh well no big deal if she haven't finished it. That means I can help her too and after we are done we can see all type of babies around like red hair brown eyes babies and white hair brown eyes babies...*squeal* all the babies will look so adorable!" Sensei, are you okay? It seem like you are fangirling over something." Haru said. Oh gosh, snap out of it Lucille." Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff you guys won't understand. You know...how I love...books! Yeah, books!" I said smiling nervously. " Okay...your words sensei. And yes of course I'm not interested in books. You should know that I'm not a bookworm by now, sensei. Remember when you ask us to read thirty books in a week time? I nearly died reading so many books and you finished all of yours in a day going to the library for more. So no thanks I will not want to know more about that thank you." Haru said. I silently laugh to myself at how Haru was looking like. It was the kind of expression Gray and Natsu give when Erza saw them fighting each other. Now time to go back to our post." The next game is Run, slash and go! This game is to test your speed and agility. You can use any type of magic you want but to be able to get the point, you must slash your opponent with a weapon. Your opponent will disappear when you have slash them and then will be in a safe zone for 3 seconds before they are revived. They can respond in a random place so you cannot just wait at a respond area. Chose who is representing your team and make them walk out to be selected.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for not updating in a long time. I made this chapter a little longer than the rest so I hope you like it. I will be busy as exam is arriving so I cannot update everyday but I will try my best. Thank you for supporting me and you can leave a comment on telling me on something I can do on a certain chapter and I will try my best to do it. Thank you for reading. Bye.
Lallion~