Chapter 4

A/N: This is Ryoko's one-handed sword.

Mizuki's pov
I change into my normal clothes ( it's in the oc chapter ) and took out my sword to fight... but it seems like the boys were thinking perverted stuff as they were having a nosebleed. I ask " Why not we have a bet? If I win you will have to wear a gown for one day..." the boys instantly groan and was about to say no when I continued " ... if you guys win I will grant you guys one wish and share the same bed as you guys okay?." This perk their interest as I never did a bet like that before unless I was a 100 percent sure I could beat them. I knew I wasn't a hundred percent sure but I want them to give it their full effort, anyway I had suffer through a lot when I was with Fairytail from the start of the day till the day they abused me, so it won't hurt just as bad...probably. "Sure..."the boys said, "Just don't hurt yourself to much hun~~" Ryoko said. "Yep, don't worry we will not go easy on you as when we were young you kick our ass. So we won't go too easy on you." Ryoto said with a smirk. " We'll do it like this, I can use 100% of my magic, but you guys can only use 75% of your guys magic each to do basic magic and healing yourself okay?" I said. "Fine with us." they say in sync which make them look so hot... What am I saying?! Snap out of it Mizuki. I'm so thankful I'm a poker face."Ne ne Lucy, you do remembered that we can look into your mind right ?" The princes said together while smirking at me and I started blushing. "Stop talking and more action!" I said in a deep shade of red.(A/N: Yeah but not stupid action just like their brains...get that joke lol... ok I make the worst jokes ever... anyways back to the story.)

30 hours later>
We have been using our swords for 30 hours straight...yep more than a day, don't be surprised because the last time we duel had been going on for weeks before I won...well that was unexpected time flies so fast when you are having fun.(A/N: you call dueling for more than one whole day fun? Are you a maniac?) We started using basic magic growing around tons of random magic not caring that we might tear down the castle...maybe even the whole dimension. Luckily for us we put a very strong barrier that cannot be broken that fast. The barrier is invincible but only until one or should one say two of them or me give up or lose. After a while the fight started to get intense and somehow we were as even as it could be.(A/N: as even as it can be after all there is two verses one so Lucy is losing a bit more than the princes.) I was expecting myself to be losing badly but I will take the results I'm having as I really do not want to lose the bet. I hate losing to anyone even if it's to the Royal Familys or my own friends. The king have been watching for a few hours and walk off, probably bored of seeing the same thing happening over and over again. I had been using my twin swords which was awesome as always, it's element is steel/iron/silver (A/N: it can change between the three elements, Lucy use silver most of the time same with the water/ice one, she use cold water most of the times.) and water/ice, the best combination ever created... probably.

I'm pretty sure the princes aren't using their twin swords because it will be more difficult for me but hey I'm not gonna complain

I'm pretty sure the princes aren't using their twin swords because it will be more difficult for me but hey I'm not gonna complain... it's a better chance for me to win anyway. I don't need to worry about the princes reading my mind as I have put up a defence wall that they cannot get into.

Timeskip again brought to you by Natsu's and Gray's head being smashed together by Erza~
It's been two weeks and to be honest I'm losing... not to badly but one wrong mistake might equals to game over." Lucy! Let's finish it up now we need to rest and eat...NOW!! " The twins whine. Aw... THAT'S SO CUTE... wait snap out of it Lucy, you need to focus or your gonna lose. But in the end I was only able to defeat Ryoto with a water dragon's roar. Ryoko defeated me while I was catching a breath by holding his sword to my neck." I win." Ryoko panted out." Yep, you win. I guess I will have to fulfill your guys wish huh?" I said, out of breath and energy." When all of us are back to normal. Come on I will take you to our room as one of your bet once we wake my twin up." Ryoko said. I woke Ryoto up somehow in the mess and he carried me to their room bridal style. The room was so big you can actually fit about 20 people. Once we got there we took turns to shower, then requip into our sleeping clothes and went to their double king size bed together.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a long time. I have been busy so I couldn't do much updating. I was thinking of either doing a book but I cannot decide which one so I will let you chose. One of the book is going to be just a book filled with BTS, the other is about a person being a new  k-pop idol. Please leave a comment on which on I should do. I will do the one with the most vote in the next two week. Thank you for reading.
Lallion~😉