Chapter 8

Lucy's pov¤~¤
Today is the day where I start to learn the rest of the magic in the world that I don't know. No matter how many times I try to concentrate on training only my mind just keeps on thinking about Ryoto and Ryoko marking me yesterday. Yes they have marked me yesterday. What a day it was to be honest.

Flashback<3
I just came out of the shower after my relaxing bath which involves me just sitting in it until I nearly fell asleep. I started to dry my hair until I realized I did not bring my clothes into the bathroom. Well, if the prince are in the room I'm as good as a dead whale out of the water. I warp a towel around me and silently open the bathroom door. I saw no one on the bed or in the room. I quickly went to the closet to get my pajamas but unfortunately, they chose to come in right at that time. When they saw me like that they instantly growl and pinned me to a wall. Ryoto at the back of me and Ryoko at the front. To be honest I'm freaking out right now." You know Lucy, you should stop seducing me and my brother like that unless you want us to mark you." Ryoko said while kissing from my jaw to my neck. When he kiss my sweet spot, I let out a soft moan, which was the worst thing I could have dome in that situation but I couldn't care. I want them to mark me as theirs. When they heard my moan they lost control and started to suck on both of my sweet spot. Ryoto on the left and Ryoko on the right. With both of them sucking on my sweet spot, I let out a louder moan and said" Ryoko, Ryoto, mark me...please." I beg them to mark me as theirs and with that they sharpened their teeth and bite into me. It was pain ful at first, but then it became pleasurable. When they are finished Ryoto said" You know you could have equip into your pajamas right? Don't tell me you forgot about that already." I only gave him a nervous spell and requip into my pajamas and went to sleep. They did the same and before they went to sleep, hugging me they said together" Thank you for letting us mark you. This is one of the best day of our life forever and ever." With a smile on my face, I fall into a great dream.

Flashback Ends°^°
I guess I could say that I must be the luckiest person alive, to have two handsome mate in my life. Well I guess it is time to start training again. I better get my  concentration ability to a 100% now. I can only see them at night and in the early morning. I hope they can cooperate...they probably can as they also have yet to mastered all the magic in the universe so they also have training which I think start a day after mine. Well I wish them the best in these 2 years time I guess.
Hope they will not miss me to much.

Timeskip 2 years later^-^
Lucy's pov@-@
Yes!!!! Training is finally over. I'm 17 years old now. I'm quite sure the boys are 18 this year. I'm so excited to see them after 2 damn freaking years. It may seem normal to people but to us it is torture not being able too see your mate for sooooooo long. I wonder how they look like now. I guess after meeting them and being crowned as king and queen, I would like to go back to earth land to maybe make a guild of my own or join a guild. I think I will just make my own guild with Ryoto and Ryoko. I can also let my childhoods friend join in as a member. I should probably put it as a guild that only let slayers join. I can think when I'm there by then. I teleport to the palace to see the twins back and wow they look more muscular and taller then before. Of course I grew even slimmer and talker than before too. I think I'm drooling by just looking at their handsome face. Once I snapped out of it, I can see that they are looking at me up and down with their jaws drop to the ground...well even my reaction was not like this. When u told them my plan of going to earth land they agreed but we have to change our names first. So my name ended up becoming Lucille Lynx and Ryoko's name became Kaito Shinsato while Ryoto's name became Akaito Shinsato. Yes! I'm so eager to go back to earth land but it has to wait until the crowning ceremony is finish. At least the ceremony is in three days time so I can go to earth land earlier. I want to go meet fairy tail after building my own guild. Then I will probably be talking to them for a while visiting them for a few days before concentrating on the guild. I will let Ryoto and Ryoko be the guild master and me being the assistant guild master incase they are away at meeting or so. I can't wait to participate in the GMG ( grand magic games) and kick some butts, especially Salamander's butt. As it was night, I went to shower and got into bed with the twins. For once after 2 years I felt comfortable sleeping in the bed.I said goodnight to both of them before going to sleep, softly mumbling a I love you out of my mouth. The twins just slept with a happy smile on their faces permanently there for the whole night.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry to tell you but I will be busy for a few days as I'm going to make a new book by tomorrow I guess. And this is also to tell you about bts magic powers in this book.
Jin-Sky Angel slaying magic and Sky God's slaying magic

Suga-Water Demon slaying magic and Earth God slaying magic

J-hope-Earth Dragon slaying magic and Light god slaying magic

Rap Monster-Destruction God slaying magic and Time Dragon slaying magic

Jimin-Music Dragon slaying magic and Fire Demon slaying magic

V/Taehyung-Shadow wolf slaying magic and Crystal Dragon slaying magic

Jungkook-Elemental Dragon slaying magic and Elemental wolf slaying magic

You guys might think jungkook is overpowered but it's because he is still very young he has not mastered his magic yet. But he is still very strong.
These are their main magic. Of course they know a lot more magic then this but their main magic is more powerful then the magic they normally use.