Chapter 15

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that I changed the way I was writing a bit so I hope it is okay with you all. Now to the story.
******************************
Jimin's pov *-*
All the monsters started to come out one by one, surrounding me. I know that I can use my main power but I want to see how will all the monsters do against my water dragon slayer magic.

After all, we are actual dragons, it make us more powerful and we can use our dragon force any time we want.

Our first level while fighting strong monsters or mages which are stronger than average is using our dragon force. While fighting a god, dragon, demon or any type of immortal beings, we use dragon's revenge. It is like ten times of the dragon force.
Lucille said before if we are ask what generation of a dragon slayer we are, we must say we are the generation 0 dragon slayer. When we use our dragon force, we look a bit different then normal dragon slayer, we will have wings and tails and claws of course. When we explained we will say things like we have a very good bond with our dragons and we have been with them for a very long time making us adapt to their bloodstream so that I'd why we look similar to a dragon when we use our dragon force.

Anyway, back to the main story. When all of the monsters was close enough to pounce on me, I said" Double claws of the water dragon!" making all the S class monsters that was near me and some of the SS class monsters dissolved into nothing." Wow, look at that everybody! With just one hit Jimin have cleared 20 S class monsters and 15 SS class monsters! Is he the number one caller?" the chapati said.

Heh, me being the number one caller is going to be a dream if I can't even beat Lucille." Sorry but I'm actually the lowest rank caller in my team right now. I can't even think of being the number one caller if I cant even beat Jungkook and he is not even the strongest." I said, admitting the truth even if it hurts.

All the audience jaws has drop to the ground and have their eyes bulging out wide. They must have been really shook(A/N:Does anybody find what I said funny? Haha...haha.....okay this is awkward back to the story please before I make myself like an stupid idiot.) to even look like this. Even the judges was shock with their hair turning white for a few seconds.

" So you are either the top 5 or 6 caller or so, I supposed? After all, there is only 9 callers in your guild and since your rank is the lowest in your team, I supposed you are one of the two callers I said just now unless you are not going according from ranks ti form the team." Yajima-san said, breaking the awkward silence that was looming around the arena while I was slashing the monsters in front of me and using a wing attack of the water dragon.

Hm...Yajima-san is very observant as usual. He have pinpointed nearly my exact rank but I will not tell him that just so the crowd get more excited." Well, Yajima-san. As you know, a caller never reveal his or her identity so I cannot answer that for sure. But I can say that if you keep a close track to everybody's hint, you might be able to guess what is our rank." I said while killing a few more monsters around me.

10 minutes later~
Jimin's pov ( hello again)
I was nearly done. All I needed to do was kill 57 more SSS class monsters. Since I'm feeling quite lazy right now, I summoned a ruby key open it so he can go and defeat all the monsters.

I will tell you all about the keys and what they summon. So all keys have a different type of gem to represent the species like:
Ruby: Demon key
Amethyst: wolves key
Emerald: Fairy key
Diamond: Royal Dragon key
Moonstone: Angel key
Aquamarine: Dragon key
Morganite: Vampire key
Silver: Celestial Spirit key
Gold: Zodiac key
Platinum: God key
While on the top of the key there will be a symbol with a colour on it to represent the element. The one I chose was the sky demon.

With a swing of my hand which had the key, the sky demon came out and slayed the monster with a sky demon roar and a sky demon continues slash attack.

I walked out with the people cheering so loud I was actually  wondering why I wasn't deaf yet. Well, I hope at least our second team will get second place though I kind of pity the other guilds cause they were beyond shock at what happened just now.

" Well, it seems like somebody finally broke Titania's record and received 10 points for their team and that person is Jimin, kabo!" Mato said. I always wonder why he dressed like a pumpkin guy.

Well, all the best for the other guild out there because our second team is gonna wreck the MPF with the power he have. I hope we are not to overpower that is why we are trying our best not to use our main magic.

Since I took too long just now I apologize to my team but they shrugged it of like it was no big deal because they knew I would have win. The MPF game is in ten minutes time so I guess I can take a nap before it happens or probably annoy somebody with loud rock music though all of them listen to rock music.

A/N: Hey guys, here is another chapter and as usual thanks for all your support I'm so happy. I'm sorry I couldn't upload this chapter yesterday as I was sick. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter.
                                             Lallion~