Chapter 17

A/N: In Fairy Tail Team A is Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, Gray, Gildarts and Wendy. While Fairy Tail B is Mira, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Cana and Laxus. For Dragon's Heart Group one there is Lucille, Kaito, Akaito, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. Dragon's Heart Group two has Jin, Suga, J-hope, Haru, Hatoko and Yuna.
Small reminder: Bts, Lucille, Kaito and Akaito is not going to use their main magic because it might hurt somebody badly.

Lucille's pov 🐺
A battle between four team huh? Well it's interesting and at the same time this is going to be the last day where we will have two team. Yes, Mato said that we could only have one team per guild now so we are going to let group two play today because tomorrow there will only be the strongest team left which is group one. Maybe we will let group two be the participants team next year but not today. (A/N: Not today by BTS was playing when I wrote this. Funny right...*cricket sound* back to the story.)

We have already planned everything which is Kaito is going to set up a battle field with only Fairy Tail team B Vs Dragon's Heart group two. If one of the person is badly hurt, they will be swap with another team member from the other team till it's over while Akaito will be in charge of nobody killing each other. He will only be swap in if needed.

We walked to the battle field and waited for Fairy Tail team A and B to come down. Once they are down, Mato said " There is only a limit of 2 hour to take down the other team. The team that wins will get 10 points, if they run out of time with both team still standing, each team will get 5 points. Also after this battle, Fairy Tail and Dragon's Heart will only be able to have one team so every guild will have a fair chance on winning. Is that fine with both of the group?"

Our teams agreed straight away while Fairy Tail hesitantly agreed to what Mato said. " Since everything that has to be said is done... Let the battle begin!" Mato said and hurried out of the battle field while we are straight up glaring at each other.

My head was down, bangs covering my eyes while I said " You... You guys killed my sister... You guys hurt her... You told her Fairy Tail was a family that doesn't judge people whether they are weak or not, saying that you guys will never let a comrade go... But look at what you did to Lucy... You guys let her go, saying she was weak, throw insult and even magic at her... You guys broke my only sister... MY ONLY TWIN SISTER I HAD!! You guys are not worthy to say that everybody is family even if they are weak! You guys ignored her for a returning member! Not that I'm mad at you, Lisanna. You were one of her true friends that she trusted in and she always told me about one thing... Welcome home."

Right after I finished talking, Kaito quickly set up the arena while Akaito is walking around with his sword, making sure everything was secured. Inside the arena that Kaito set up, there is Fairy Tail team B and Dragon's Heart group two. There are rules that was also set up in there. The rules were:
1) You are allowed to use any type of magic you want.
2) Don't kill the opponent.
3) Team members will be swapped when one is unconscious.
4) This arena will disappear when one team wins or the time runs out.
5) Team members that does not want to continue to fight after defeating one of the team may swap with another person from the other team.

" I believe you will be fine with the rules that has been set? If you want we can add a few more rules that you guys can make. We didn't make the rules benefit us either way." Ryoko said after setting everything up. It was not against the rules for doing this after all so we should be safe. The only rule of the grand magic games is to not cheat on the game. I now can only hope to see whether Erza will let it happen or not, after all Erza is the captain of the group.

" We will allow that as long as the rule does not benefit or give disadvantage to either teams. I hope we can have a fair game in this match. We won't be going easy on you guys just because you guys are new to the grand magic games. We will win like we always had in the past. Also, I'm sorry for your lost. We know what we did wrong on our part and we are sorry that your last time seeing your sister must be so cruel, seeing her in blood begging you to forgive us." Erza said with guilty eyes looking towards us.

" I do forgive you for what all of you have but I can't forgive Salamander over there. He was the one who brought her in and gave her the most pain out of all of you. I hope the battle will be a challenge for you guys because we are going to hold back a bit. If we don't, everybody will die." As I said that, I turned away from Fairy Tail and went back to the waiting area in the arena that Kaito created.

The game started and Fairy Tail group B and Dragon's Heart group two was teleported into the arena." Let the battle begin!" Erza and I said at the same time. All hell broke loose with that being said. Magics were thrown everywhere. Solid script magic (Levy), Cards magic (Cana), Lightning dragon slayer magic (Laxus), water magic (Juvia), Take over magic (Mira), Iron dragon slayer magic (Gajeel), Shadow god slayer magic (Hatoko), Light god slayer magic (Yuna) , Wind/Sky god slayer magic (Haru), Fire demon slayer magic (Suga), Sky angel slayer magic (J-hope) and Nature fairy slayer magic (Jin).

Everything was a mess. Of course from time to time, Jin, J-hope and Suga will use basic magic while Yuna, Hatoko and Haru use weapons to fight with so the battle won't end to fast." There's no point fighting to fast. After all only one team will be left in the end, so why not just take your time? Just don't take to much time and your fine." I said to the people in my team that was fighting down there. All they did was give me a small nod and continued on fighting.

As time past, Fairy Tail Team B was getting exhausted while our team was still going strong." It's time we end this and go on to the other team." I said in a firm voice. Our team started to use their magic and combined it together, making a big explosion with a lot of dust. When the dust cleared, you can only see one team standing. That team is our team.

A lot of people was cheering seeing what happened in the lacrima screen that Kaito had made for the audience to know what is happening in the arena. Now is time for Fairy Tail A vs Dragon's Heart Group two to face off.

A/N: Hi guys, I'm sorry for not  updating for so long. I hope you can forgive me on that one. The next chapter should be going up in a few days time. That is if I'm not distracted by books that I want to read and all. I hope you can forgive me on this. Bye.
                                        ^__     __ ^
                      Lallion /( |*|  |*|  ) /
                                               ~