I'm all good (prologue) [corrected...sort off]

~~Luka's pov~~.                                                 "You feel so good" said the fatso inside of me trying to get me into him,but as I said 'trying' ,now don't get me wrong I love sex,I do,but just not with guys who were not as hot as a Greek god ( and believe when I said there's plenty who come to me- that's right bitches! All good men are gay!) anywho!! back to the fatso..1.2...3 yay! Pay time!

"Okay so that would be the usual" I say, he just grunts, pays and says "I'll be back" trying to sound seductive? Again 'trying'. Well now that  that! Is gone I can begin explaining properly.

He is just a client so I don't have much say in who I sleep with...what?If he got money he got me,and ding ding ding! as you probably guessed I'm a male prostitute and damn am I popular! I mean not to brag (of course I'm doing it) but I'm drop dead gorgeous with my honey blonde hair and my different color eyes metallic purple and Amber (thanks to my wolf), I have a body to kill for and I'm great at my job, which means I have plenty of money, you'd ask yourself  why I keep working? Well i have literally nothing else I'm good at, hell I can't even fry eggs less alone find a legitimate job so I'm sticking with fatso here.You are probably not asking but...how did you end being such a smartass prostitute? Well thanks babe I love you too! But getting as serious as I can get I was such a cute and adorable and loved child that...my family?(not exactly) threw me out as I turned 6!!                    

I mean I knew it was gonna end up that way someday but I didn't thought THAT soon, not like it mattered to me since I had no attachments to people who abused me but they actually chase me out of the territory! I mean get some manners! You could have just let the 6 year old lil me walk away on his own people!

Either way after that I somehow ended in the cold streets of Boston,now as any other abandoned child I opted for stealing to get on with my life,but I sucked at it,at the point of being caught every single time, some were lenient and some just needed a shrink. In one of my failed attempts I met Rode, good Ol' Rode, he saw my gorgeous features and got me into prostitution as soon as I learned all the drills of the job, at 10 years old I was a pro in that stuff and I continued till my present self of 23 years and I can't be more proud of myself at how I turned out.            

There's just one thing that bugs me to hell, as some of you guessed,I'm a werewolf and don't get me wrong! I love it since my wolf is as gorgeous as I am. But there is the existence of a being called my mate, now, according to what I heard they are our other half and they'll love us and all that creepy stuff but the thing is I don't need anyone to be alive,happy and satisfied, I mean, I'm already full of myself so why the need to a supposed other half? I know you are saying, "oh he is just broken" or "we'll see what happens when you meet yours" well?

Nope I won't fall for someone I don't know just cause of some kind of bond and that's why they kicked me out of the pack, cause I don't submit to the alpha nor I connect with other wolfs so by that logic I won't have any attachment to my mate.I'm proud of being a lone wolf, okay a beautiful lone wolf,damn, a drop dead gorgeous, beautiful,all mighty,and! and.... Godly lone wolf! So whatever comes I'm ready to a full counterattack