They are after all my mates

Luka's POV
.......Having a mate is such a bothersome thing,yes I admit it they're sort off or more like kind of-no they're your mates Luka- I was getting there!

But this puffy feelings I get with any of their actions is definitely annoying I mean I almost purred when Ryan's hand just grazed mine!

"This is it" I say as my condo comes into view, I'm somewhat nervous of someone entering my place, I've never had anyone over, after all, I worked in either the clubs, hotel or my clients places.So nothing like "mi casa tu casa", it was just "mi casa".

They seemed excited, I dun get it...why would they? Oh right they're probably thinking they are getting some,just like always,because that's what men are....not that I prefer gentlemen or something! Wait! Why am I even bothering with feelings? Just play it cool.

"So you guys wait here?" I ask hoping they'll get the hint, "Why? We'll help you move your stuff " Ryan says, obviously they didn't get it "Fine,but no touching" anything.

We get off the car and go to were my receptionist is lazing on "Old hag" I say with a serious face, "Philanderer" she answers, and that seemed to angry my mates cause next thing you know they're rabid beasts "Back off" I say to them and they quickly listen.They sure don't get nicknames.

As we enter my place I see my house destroyed like a burglar or something broke in and wanted to get the life out of my apartment. Well I don't really mind it and just surround the mess going for my room getting a black duffle back and filling it with the first need stuff " like skittles?" That's a must and well some of my super clothes and I say super because they're all specifically tailored for me meanwhile my mates seem to have a conversation thinking I don't hear them, did they forget I'm a wolf? Or do they want me to hear?

Ryan's POV
Our mate is...cold? I'm dying to spoil him rotten and fill his belly with our pups but there's this wall I thought would disappear after we saved him, after he cried, all that closeness seems like it was all a dream now that he's alright, but of course I want him to be alright just...can't he love us like we love him?

We arrive at a decent place and get off the car, Luka seems to ignore us and just keeps a straight face till we reach his destroyed apartment? Who dares to do this to our mate's house? Zack appears to be thinking the same thing, but Luka seems non affected by it and just ignores the mess going to what I believe is his bedroom.

"What happened here?" Zack asks looking concerned, and I don't blame him  " Seems like someone was looking for something in our mate's house" I say "Or looking for our mate" he says and I know he's gonna go wild if I don't calm him down, though I doubt I could do that with how I am now, imagining things to do to the responsible for this.

Luka comes out of the bedroom and he just hugged us gave us each a kiss on the cheek and says "I don't mind it because this is not my home, it's just four walls and a roof"
He leaves us craving for more of his addictive touch mad I just fall all over again for him, I'm getting rid of that invisible wall whether he wants to or not.

Luka's POV
What? They were there sulking like little boys! What else could I have possibly done?.

-.-.-.-.-.-,-,-,-,-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-,-,-,-.-,-,-

So first, sorry for not updating, I just thought maybe it was not good enough for you guys, but now I'll really try to make it the best I can.
Please help me improve by commenting what did you liked or what was too crude,some of you may have already realized it but English is not my first language so if you got some pointers or want me to add something that's really missing or stuff like that just tell me, I love just seeing one more read or a vote.

Sorry it was short but it'll be longer next time (the chapter, not my mumbling)