Said it too soon

~#~#~#Luka's pov~#~#~#
So...how the heck did I ended up being kidnapped by a stupid pair of twins?

What? It happens! Must be because my godly self is just too much for mortals, but they could do it at least once I'm done with my shift! That's money I'M losing.well it's partly my fault right? Oh wait you don't know what happened, ha ha ha! Don't get mad! I'm starting,geez such scary person.

Same day in the morning
'My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard damn right I'm'.I turn off my perfect fit alarm while jumping out of bed and straight to the bathroom to take care of my business, I finally finish and go straight to my walk in closet and pick my clothes still feeling sleepy "even though I'm this great I'm not a morning person" I think to myself, I look to the mirror even though I'm this perfect just in case and walk out grabbing my keys and going to my car to get some breakfast.

After I order my cappuccino and sandwich I sit in my table to check out guys while I wait, but suddenly I feel my wolf growing impatient and trying to get out, I was about to ask what's wrong but I'm suddenly hit by a smell forest like and I gotta said not that bad, I look around to find the source just for curiosity, and as they say ' curiosity killed the mighty wolf' the moment I laid my eyes in that pair of guys my wolf says " well now what?"-"what do you mean?" I ask feeling a little dizzy,"welp not to startled you or anything but our mates just walked through that door and are looking at you" he answers as if he just gave up on avoiding them "what the muff?! Why didn't you told me if you knew they were coming!?"I said while trying to find a way to the bathroom and get out through the window. " hey! I was trying, but you were too busy being...well being you!" He scoffs. And I regret letting him live in my head while I got up and made a run for it but I was too late, they had gotten out of their trance and were already in my tail ,pfft get it? In my tail? Ok no time for jokes I get it. They grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face them and I gotta said Greek gods did no justice to them. One of them had hazelnut hair with blonde streaks and the greenest eyes I've seen while the other one had black hair which didn't looked too natural but what captivated me were his blue sky eyes that looked as if they contained the innocence of the world,later I would realize he had no signs of it, either way I stared at them for a while until green eyes kid said "I can't believe we finally met our mate!, look at him Ryan isn't he just cute?" And that's when I composed myself and came back to reality, i brushed his hand off my shoulder and before sky eyes could complain I decided to tell them straight my intentions,I admit I could have been a lil more sensitive but I had prepared this speech for years and I was enthusiastic to said it," okay pretty boys you met me, now I say keep walking cause I have no business with either of you and will not have any time soon, you can't just appear in my life and live happily ever after riding a unicorn to the sunset with me" I was going to continue but was rudely interrupted by green eyes who was looking me as if I was joking and asked " okay what's your name sweetie?" I almost couldn't believe he just ignored my magnificent rejection! But that just made me more excited to end things with them "I'll ignore that you just ignored what I said, but you are never getting my name, cause you are just a passerby" and that's when as if on cue the lady of the counter called "Luka" she spotted me,"here's your order" and I realized I was even magnificent in my bad luck!

They chuckled and looked at me like I was a child, then sky eyes just said " okay,Luka is a nice name" I was like of course it is I mean I named myself, he continued " I'm Ryan and this is my twin Zack and it's pretty obvious but you are our mate and we hope to get along with you" he said and tried to hug me, but they won't have it their way, I easily dodged him and while he was shocked by my superpowers I started again.

" yeah, here's the thing I was completely serious about you going to disturb another kid to have your happy story, I don't feel anything for you guys and that's a given, so, ¡oh my! What's that huge thing!" I yelled making them both turn and I quickly ran out the coffee shop towards my car, I hop in and drive away while laughing at them for falling for that old one.

"Idiot" I suddenly hear my wolf say and I just had to ask "why would you say that to such thing as me?" He just shrugged and continued" you could have agreed to met with them, you may have no attachment to them but they do,besides they could probably pull you out of your misery and loneliness,so yep idiot" I was surprised, that was the most he had talked! " wow, I knew you could talk more than small sentences" I congratulated him "don't be such a kid, avoiding the subject" he growled, and then disconnected himself.

I sighed, "what do you expect me to do? You should be the one who gets me the most...I can't do nothing to break my barrier,even if that means hurting everyone, because I can't get hurt, I won't get hurt not now, not ever" I mumble to myself and the air before coming back " oh my! My wolf is just a lil cranky for his age welp I'll have to put up with him, now what should I get for lunch?

Be continued