Twins to the rescue (part 2)

Ryan's POV

We've finally reached the house, and it's dead quiet, we entered from the second floor window just in case, and after getting lost (yes in one floor) we go downstairs and start searching for the basement with no signs of it we slowly get more desperate.

Third person's POV

The twins were now being as discrete as an elephant seeing they couldn't find their mate anywhere, Zack was starting to cry from frustration since he really wanted Luka and Ryan being the "older brother" comforted him hugging him "hey, no tears, we gotta be strong for him, we ARE gonna find him just hold on a little Kay?" Zack just nodded at his brother's encouraging words and they were just leaving when suddenly a door at the back of the hallway opened and revealed the so wanted Chris Morgan.

Luka's POV

I was being fed some sort of fancy food but I'm sure it contained drugs or something like that cause I couldn't muster my strength even being a werewolf made no contribution to this, that damn psyco probably knows I'm one.
"Hey what's on your mind baby?" Chris asked looking as normal as he can be "is the food bad? Do you want to throw up? Or just feeling sleepy?" Ugh that's what the pills are about right? Make me sleep? well mind you Chris I have a strong resistance against that kind of drugs from early age exposure so that little amount won't make shit to me!!! Ready to start Luka's cult? Wahahahaha I think I'm losing it here I really want some pudding right now! I'm internally crying here! Wait I don't cry...so who's crying, Willis my second personality just appeared? " don't be an ass Luka that's coming from above us" oh look who decided to show up! Lect here wants to kill Willis, oh poor Willis "just stop it,that crying its from your mates you ought to know that" he yells, "oh you mean the mates I so desperately waited the first day? They are crying right above us? They don't know anything about me! It's impossible they are here",cause if they knew about me they would have thrown up at their idea of making me their mate and walk off to their slutty, ugly and dead if he gets close to me,second mate...who I obviously don't care about.

"Pfft, whatever who told them to come? Who's waiting for them ? I'm not!" And I'm most definitely not smiling it's just a weird thing I sometimes get okay?

Chris seemed to realize it too because he put the bowl down and started getting to the door, I was just curious if they were actually there so putting all my effort I managed to see a little of the outside and I won't say it broke my really small heart to see my mates, I mean those guys, embracing each other like lost puppies cause it didn't, it most certainly didn't.

When they saw Chris they first looked surprised yet in a moment they were throwing themselves at him shifting and I gotta say damn are they hot in their wolf forms, they soon finish him up and I can see them almost falling and tripping to get to me quicker, I'm not that stubborn(I am) so I'll be honest and say I'm the H word (happy! For who needs go to school!)

"Oh my god babe are you alright? Please talk to me, are you hearing me?" Blue eyes asked me like super concerned while green eyes was still bailing out his eyes, except for the fact they just killed Chris they just were damn adorable and green eyes was absolutely cute crying like that (yep half M half S) they are still staring at me worried? Oh yeah I haven't spoke since they got here! But what do I say? Something not stupid and relaxing and not too interested but not desperate so go! " hey! What's up? Took you long enough" I say smiling and they look at me as if I'm in drugs and I AM , then green eyes says " don't kid with us! Don't smile! Don't pretend everything alright! Can you please just be sad?" ...eh what was that about, are they angry? Green eyes sure did a number and thinking about this while they take the chains off , why am I supposed to cry? I wasn't scared right? "It's alright Luka just let it go" Lect says in a soft tone.

"What are you talking about? I'm supposed to be sad? But it's over,I don't even know your names, we don't know each other" I said shaking more than I want to and " You cry cause you just went through something bad my name is Ryan and my twin here is Zack" blue eyes says "though we already told you that" green- I mean Zack says looking a little sad "Oh well Ryan, Zack here's Luka 101, I don't cry for something like this" and why am I shaking? My face feels gross,I don't want them looking at me "But you are Luka, you're crying an it's alright!" Lect says...I'm crying? No way is that why my face feels this wet and hot? , they both look at me with such pity and love and care and I don't want it "stop looking at me like that I'm not crying I was not scared!" Then they suddenly hug me and we were a sandwich ( a not crying one at that)

"We are here babe, it's alright, you are fine" Ryan says and then Zack kisses my head and that just makes me lose it, so I cry...hard

I cry for being held here

I cry for my fears,

I cry for my job

I cry for my mates

I cry a whole childhood worth

and I want to stop but they just keep coming and they are not making it better by hugging me, I cry and I didn't know it felt this gross, that night I cried louder and harder than everyone and just engulfed myself in my mates comfort not knowing what I was crying for anymore.