Joystick collection?

Luka's POV
Sniff..
sob..sob....sniff..
W-wait why am I crying again? Oh yeah the twins, but then again why would I cry? No wonder I haven't done it before, I mean I can't breath, my face feels (and probably looks) terrible, I'm leaving unwished substances all over the twins shirts,it's downright awful!

What I do find extremely pleasant is being held between muscular (not monstrously muscular) arms, quite the comfort in fact,....which it's obviously the mates bond talking, pfft I mean duh, yeah no yep just the bond.

10 minutes later
...okay has it ever happened to you that you start crying and someone is there and comforts you and then you stop crying and you just kinda held each other which follows in you not knowing how to stop hugging and making it extremely awkward?

Well that's what's just happening to me right now except this pair of twins don't get the awkwardness!! I mean yeah I AM a extremely huggable human being and I tend to grow on people (just his imagination talking) shut up Lect!
But I just realized I rejected them like a million times and it has to end before I get ATTACHED to them (yes people I AM human...kind of) so let's just rip the band aid...but softly, I'll just make them realize what a "bad catch" I would be (they wish)

"Ryan and Zack (hope I got their names right) are you truly in love with me? Like really really?", ahh so nervous...would be what an interested person would say "Did you really omitted what we said to you this whole time? Of course we love you silly!" Ryan said with an amused face while Zack just nodded in agreement "Oh, okay then you should probably know this about me....
...
...
I'm extremely picky with my food!"
They looked at me surprised before bursting out laughing "That's what the dramatic pause was about?" Asked Zack...still laughing " hey I'm serious here!" I said and then Ryan stopped laughing " I don't see how that's a problem babe" he said with an annoyingly sexy grin.

(Here cursive are the twins Kay?)

"Oh yeah? How about this babe I also hate chinese food!" I said

"We can live with that" don't!

"I am a dog person!"

"Sweetie, we are wolfs...I mean wolfs" touché

"I have no family!"

"You have us"

"I detest Justin Bieber"

"We...well Zack will learn to stop
listening music too loud" ...wait really? Zack?

"I'm a hopeless cuddler"

"We'd love cuddling with you" I would too, again bond talking!

"I have a thing for color white,like a big thing" most my clothes are white.

"That'd make you our perfect "bride" oh no he didn't.

"I shower with really hot water"

"Is that an invitation?"

"No! And and I love junk food"

"We can work on your health" luck with that

"I don't know how to cook shit"

"We will cook for you then" they can cook? are you guys perfect?

"I only sleep in the left side of the bed"

"That's fine"

"I don't watch romance movies"

"I'll make sure you love them,I did it with Zack" " damn he did" that's weird

"I hate women with all my being"

"We won't even let men approach you" I won't say that didn't made me happy

"I'm extremely jealous and possessive"

"Then you'll have to put up with us being the same or more" why are they not giving up?

" I didn't want this to come to this point since I hate revealing a weakness but...I have heart problems"

"That's ...wait what? Are you okay?did you go to the doctor? did they confirmed it? Are you on treatment?"

"No I'm not okay! Every time you guys get close to me I have a heart attack!"
They looked confused for a moment before guil- wait happiness came to their faces? I mean were they really lying? Do they honestly want me dead? I mean in bed maybe but dead?
"Why are you smiling?This is the moment when an annoying character says if you really love him you'll let him go! Where are you annoying character?!"

"Well how can we be not smiling when you just practically confessed to us?"

"And...I'm out, they lost it, goodbye Houston"
" Luka you are not sick you are just that in love with us,right?"

"Oh yeah the mates bond,well happy I'm not dying people!"
"So do you believe us now babe? Our love?"

"How can I trust your love when you don't know the first thing about me?!"

"Not an excuse anymore you just told us your whole life up there"

"I've, I've ...slept with half the city" now they'll give up they are just way too good.

"'...that just means we'll have to make up for all those times and make you forget about any other partner right?" Are you serious goddess? Me with like the leaders of whatever this is called?

"Are you idiots? I'm telling you I'm practically a public toilet, are you okay with that?"

"Of course not!But we can't change what's been done! do you think you don't deserve to be loved just because you hadn't met the right person before any of that happened? We love you,we want you , we need you" someone has been watching grey's anatomy,am I right?

Pfft what's with that? Such naive kids...ja ja ja...really..wait why am I smiling? this is a rejection pfft Jajaja they've really done it now.

"What?I'm not happy at all that you decide to become saints"

"Said by the red faced peerless beauty in front of us"

"I'll just stay with you guys a while since you are such hopeless humans and you'll be cheated by life, to repay my debt of getting me out of this place"
They both started grinning and I'll be damn if I say I didn't found those twin moments a little weird "it's just paying off the debt! I'm certainly not in love with you guys and I'm keeping my jo-" they started growling "my joystick collection!....savages"
They nodded and grinned satisfactorily
"Then we shall get going mate" Ryan said while Zack opened the door for me
And will I regret this decision? Yep probably, pretty much...definitely.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.--
So next chapter are the twins POV and then the history continues and I've got it all planned out I have like a million ideas...and that wasn't really necessary to be said right? Ok I'll just stop tal-. Writing stop writing like now!