Rape! Oh my mistake...Mate!

**#Ryan's POV**#

"Oh my god!" Why was my precious mate in our car's trunk again? I just remember wanting to kill, save, protect, destroy and then lust and...my wolf?, oh yeah my bay was getting assaulted and we came to his rescue but he seemed to be annoyed, where do we go wrong? I don't remember doing anything bad to him, I mean how did I met him?

Day they met

I woke up with a nice bad feeling, I mean maybe I slept wrong or something like that but I just couldn't really put in words how I felt except nice bad...weird. Well not paying much attention to my revelation I proceeded to wake up my lazy brother, just the usual, I won't go into specifics but it consisted in shaved ice, eggs, my dog, loud music, and clean sheets, the usual.

After getting the idiot up we had decided to go buy breakfast, we had just moved here so we wanted to get used to the place, after half an hour of being "close" (actually lost) we arrived a decent coffee shop and entered just to be met with an odd but amazing smell, we instantly knew we had found our mate, we just knew! So we tried to locate the origin just to come across the most beautiful being we had ever seen,he was...hot! And perfect and sexy but somehow pure and innocent.

We quickly approached him and he didn't seem to notice cause he looked as if he wanted to run and disappear in the bathroom, but today I just couldn't trust my instincts so I shrugged it coming to the conclusion he just really wanted to pee,yep must be that.

We were finally face to face and he seemed like he was saying something but I didn't listen to anything since I was too busy getting lost  in his mismatched but perfect eyes,Zack seemed to be in the same state, just admiring his beauty,we finally had found our mate, someone we would protect and that would love us before anything and we would do the same.

Coming out of my trance I just had the urge to call his name so o had to ask him, and I did, the moment I heard his voice I almost lost it, it was a lil husky but pitched perfect! He did seemed to be saying some pretty rude stuff but I just didn't, no more like I couldn't pay attention to him my wolf just screamed rape! The moment he spoke,but then corrected himself...mate!what am I going to do with such a pervert wolf and a beautiful mate?

Suddenly a lady called my attention but because she had called a name "Luka", seeing as my mate went to get the order I repeated once and then again and again a million times "Luka" in my head trying to make up for all the years that have gone by without me calling my mate's name.Zack was currently trying to talk to my mate so I wanted to do try it too and I finally spoke.

I was carefully selecting my words wanting to make my mate like me "at first conversation" I complimented him and introduced myself and my brother.

While having the sweetest face on earth my mate was able to practically reject us I realized I should have paid attention to what he had been saying the whole time,wait had he been rejecting us the WHOLE time? Or he was upset we didn't listened to him? Before I could fully understand what was happening my precious mate suddenly screamed.

"Oh my! What's that huge thing!" He said while pointing behind us, we looked back just to be met with nothing, we turned around to ask our mate what was he talking about but he was not there...he was not even in the shop! He ran? From us? Why would he?

Our wolfs were whimpering telling us (practically screaming) "find mate","need mate" and "idiots" the last one was obviously from my wolf but I ignored it cause I just couldn't stop thinking about my mate, my Luka, my heart.

We went out quickly following our mate's scent, it was faint since we had been in shock for quite a while but we picked it up easily with our alpha gifts.

We got lost since we didn't knew the town and on top we got stopped by the police and some weird guys, after struggling, a war for power (who drives), companionship and all that mystic and heroic thing we arrived at a rather lousy club and then followed our mates scent to an alley were we saw him get assaulted by some dead men, I charged at them with fury and Zack answered the same way.

No one gets to screw with mate and get away with it, at least from now on,our mate suddenly stopped us and said no big deal as if this was a child's fight or something, he couldn't be serious right?

He almost got rapped for god's sake!!We said just that to him and his answer was what lead us to actually kidnapping him "I like it rough" was all I could catch on before I approached to him and made him pass out with a soft pinch in the back of his neck, my brother didn't said anything, just opened the car's trunk and helped me get our mate in , we silently got into our car and started driving.