Chapter 16

Arrow v Flash
Part 3
FINAL

"Oliver, hurry," Dash yelled gripping tightly onto the Arrow's torso as he sped through downtown Central City towards Barry's location.

"Yes, I know, Bethany," Oliver hollered back over the sound of the roaring engine.

Suddenly he slammed on the brakes, causing Bethany to glance over his shoulder and gasp in shock.

Eddie laid frozen on the ground, a newly formed cut bleeding on his forehead. His eyes stayed glued to the Streak, whom was walking closer and closer to the Detective while giving him a death stare.

Bethany jumped off the motorcycle along side Oliver, quickly running in their direction.

"I heard you've been looking for me," he yelled with his vocal cords vibrating. "All this time you've been trying to catch me, and I caught you first." The streak took a few more steps towards him, smirking threateningly at him. "Guess you haven't read your girlfriends blog."

Bethany ran in between Eddie and Barry, pointing her bow at him menacingly, which only caused him to shake his head in disbelief.

The streak became a blur and appeared once again on the other side of Eddie.

He stood, sprinting towards the Streak only to get tossed to the ground again.

Two ropes swung around Barry, temporarily causing him to fall to the ground.

"Run," Oliver shouted at Eddie, which, to Bethany's liking, he listened, standing and running in the opposite direction of Iris' car.

"You need to relax," Bethany told Barry, continuing to aim her arrow at him, awaiting his next move.

He screamed in anger at Oliver, annoyed by the wires around his body.

"You need to calm down," Oliver said this time.

"And you need to hold on," Barry mocked, using his speed to run away with Oliver's body scraping against the ground behind him.

The blonde winced at the noise that followed but disappeared with the distance between them.

Her eyes began to shine and she felt dizzy she gripped her head tightly for a few seconds until it went away.

Bethany spun around several times, forgetting which way they went.

"Where'd they go," Bethany said into her earpiece, getting a quick reply.

"Five blocks to your right," Cisco replied, giggling to himself for a reason Bethany did not know.

She began to sprint in the direction she had been told, quickly hearing yelling coming from down the road.

After a minute, Bethany could see the pair not far ahead. She sprinted faster, stopping when she was a couple feet behind Barry.

This wasn't him, she knew that now. People don't change from one person to another just like that. He had been wammied. What Barry was doing was not his fault and there was no way in hell Bethany was going to let him get seriously hurt or worse because of it.

The Arrow had different plans.

Oliver released the string on his bow, two arrows flying past the speedster and into a trash can to the right of where Bethany stood.

"You missed," Barry mocked.

"No."

The arrows exploded, sending Barry to the ground and causing a ringing in Bethany's ears, but she pushed forward.