Chapter 3

Y/N's POV:

Things were going great so far! I've only had a couple nightmares since we've left, but otherwise it was great. Goldie didn't seem too positive about us getting into a relationship, but I haven't brought the question up for a while. He was an attractive young man, I will admit, but he doesn't appear to want any kind of relationship right now. I had long let go of his arm after I heard Jake snoring softly in the back. I looked back there, and I saw Jake asleep on the seats. I could see one of Leiya's legs poking out from behind the seats in the trunk. I sighed and focused on the road ahead.

I noticed Goldie was growing tired. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey, are you alright? You look a bit tired." I said with growing concern. He shook his head. "Nope. Besides, I've decided where we're going, and we're almost there." I sighed and looked back to the road ahead. Turns out, Goldie did know where he was going. As we continued down the dusty road, a large forest appeared out of nowhere. Maybe this is just a weird place where it's desert and forest with no break. The forest made everything appear pitch black, and I started to get scared. I had an extreme fear of the dark, and I wasn't about to get over that fear now.

I shut my eyes tightly and held onto Goldie's arm. He didn't seem to mind, and he continued driving. I wondered how he could see with only dim headlights. I shook off the thought and continued to cling to him until the forest ride was over. He tapped me on the shoulder, and I opened my eyes. I smiled, embarrsased, and I released his arm. "Sorry..." I whispered. He shook his head. "Y/N, don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for." He smiled. I smiled slightly and looked back at the road. We started driving down a dirt road with grass on each side. I was happy to be back in my territory instead of the desert in all directions. The moon was high, and I began to drift off to sleep.

Goldie's POV:

I smiled a little as Y/N fell asleep. I knew she had a fear of the dark, so I didn't mind when she clung to me like a teddy bear. Technically, that's what I was created for. I was made to make the children of the pizzeria happy. That's exactly what I hadn't done enough of. I pulled into the parking lot of my old, childhood home. It's surprising how I remembered where I used to live before Vincent murdered me and the other four. I sighed and fell asleep in my seat.

Leiya's POV:

I woke up, gasping for breath. I had that terrible nightmare again. The one when I died, and I die in real life. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings. I wasn't dead quite yet, that was for sure. There was, however, a killer pain in my neck. I had been crunched in this small space for too long. Being about 6' 5" wasn't easy at all. I teleported out of the small space and breathed in the fresh air. It instantly relaxed me, as if I've lived here all my life. The house was a decent sized house, complete with a balcony and a wrap around porch. There were a couple chairs on the porch, but otherwise the house appeared vacant. I wanted to explore more, but the sun was just rising. I figured it was around six or seven in the morning. I wanted to wake up the rest of the gang, but I don't know how long they've been asleep. I straightened out my yellow hoodie and rolled the sleeves to the elbow. My clothing was custom made by my magic, so I don't have to worry about getting either torso length or arm length. It was wonderful being what I am.

The sun was high in the sky, and only Jake had woken up. What a buzz kill he was, too. "Hey Jake! Wanna go check out the house or something?" I asked once he got out of the car. His eyes were practically glued to his phone. I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you glad you were born in the time period you were born in? Back in my day, we didn't even own computers!" I shouted with enthusiasm. Technology isn't one of my great talents, and it never will be. I was born in the 70's, and I was used to that time. Sure this is a whole other century, but I'm only in my late thirties! I think...

I had decided to wake Goldie and Y/N up. Hey, they couldn't be total buzz kills like Jake! I got a groan from Goldie and a smile from Y/N. I figured she was the one to be out before Goldie. He remained asleep while Y/N, Jake, and I all decided on a game to play.

~~~~Author's Note~~~~
Hello guys! Finally I update this book right? Anyway, I know just another filler and that's boring but I kinda want to extend this book passed what Golden Emotions got to. Soooo what do you think? Good? No?

Have a wonderful day/night!!!

~{ Raven }~