Chapter 9

Y/n's POV:

Goldie was kissing me. My heart was fluttering all around within my chest, and it felt amazing. This feeling made me feel as if I've felt this before, but I swear to myself I haven't. Without knowing what I was doing, I cupped both sides of Goldie's face and kissed him deeper. He seemed to accept my actions and enjoyed it greatly. I was a bit skeptical about whether Goldie just wanted me for sex, work, or money, but at that moment I didn't care. All that mattered was how I felt for Goldie. 

We both pulled away, and we smiled at each other. He chuckled and kissed my forehead lightly. "How was that Y/n?" Goldie asked with a goofy smirk. I giggled and smiled a toothy smile. "It felt amazing." I replied. He lifted me into the air and spun me around and around. I laughed and giggled with Goldie the entire time. My gut said I've felt this way before, and I still couldn't figure out why. Suddenly, a faint vision of myself in a female version of Goldie's outfit and golden hair and bear ears like his flashed in my mind. I gasped and almost fell to the ground. Dizziness settled on me, and I felt as if I were going to puke. Goldie got on his knees beside me, and his lips made movements. No sound came from them. "What are you saying?" I said. I was probably shouting, but I didn't know that. 

Goldie appeared to be panicked, and I could only guess why. My hearing was probably the cause of his worries. I stood up shakily and fell back on Goldie for support. He caught me easily and helped me towards the couch. We sat down together, and he held my hand, rubbing it gently. I leaned against his shoulder and sighed. After the vision faded away, my hearing came back almost instantly. "You alright Y/n?" Goldie asked once again. I nodded and nuzzled my head into his neck. Cold struck my body even though it was towards summer. 

Goldie's POV:

Y/n just lost her hearing after I spun her around. Guiltiness ran through my mind as she sat there without hearing a thing. I tried not to show my emotions on my face so I didn't worry her. She wasn't blind, just temporarily deaf.

After a few minutes, I felt as if she was back to normal. I asked if she was alright, and she responded. I felt better right away. I smiled at her. "I'm glad you're alright. What happened anyway?" I asked her with concern in my voice. She shrugged and continued to lean into my shoulder. "It was nothing really, but if you really want to know I'll tell you." 

I lifted her up with ease and walked into the kitchen. I sat her on the counter and headed to the fridge. I figured she was thirsty or hungry, so I was going to make her something to eat. It's been pretty quite in the house without Leiya and Jake around. My only hope is that they return, but I guess only time can tell. 

"What are you doing?" I heard Y/n asked quietly. I turned around with a few containers in my arms. "I'm going to make you something to eat. What is it you'd like?" I asked with another warm smile. She giggled and jumped down off the counter. "Let's see, what do you have?" She asked. Mentally, I face palmed. She lives here too, I hope she knows that. "You live here too silly. How do you not know what you have in your own house." I said with a chuckle. She shrugged and looked through the fridge. She ended up pulling out all four containers of cottage cheese, and I swore under my breath. I was hoping I could hide those from her. Cottage cheese is my favourite, especially the brand I buy. 

"Damnit I was hoping to hide those from you." I said with a goofy smile. She giggled and put the four containers on the counter. Y/n grabbed the containers in my arms and put them away neatly. Sometimes I wonder about her. 

We worked on eating the four containers of cottage cheese together. We talked and laughed the entire time. Overall, it was a great day in my opinion. 

But who knows what tomorrow will bring.

~~~~Author's Note~~~~

I know the update is a couple days late, but as you know I was busy during Easter break and I was also sick. Since Blood Rain Falls is still on the schedule but on hold, I decided to simply do the update today. 

As a reminder to all my readers and followers: There is a contest going on RIGHT NOW! The contest is a naming contest as to what I should call my readers and followers on Wattpad or any other social medias. For further information, please look at the recent message on my conversation board. Thank you!!

Have a wonderful day/night!!!

~{ Raven }~