Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV:

I heard Goldie moaning and groaning in his bedroom. I felt like seeing what was the matter, but I kept calm. I started to make something to eat, and I figured that would make Goldie happier when he came back downstairs. 

It took me a while, but I finally finished the pizza. Just as I set it on the table, Goldie hobbled down the steps. His hair was messy, and his head was lowered. I noticed his skin was paler, and I began to worry about him. He sat down and looked up at me. There were dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes lost their bright blue colour. His eyes were a lifeless black. When I saw his eyes, I felt frightened. Is he going to hurt me? I thought. Goldie shook his head and moved to the seat beside mine. "I'm not going to hurt you (Y/n). If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done it by now." He said. He smiled slightly, and it wasn't a warm, caring smile like I'm used to. I gulped nervously and nodded. I started to eat my pizza, and Goldie ate about three slices more than I did. 

Goldie kept his word and didn't hurt me the entire time. I felt different being this close to him, though. It felt like I've seen this side of him before. I felt as if I belonged with him. The feeling went away after some close thought, and it made me sad in a way. 

After eating, Goldie proposed we watch some TV. I figured it couldn't hurt, so I accepted the offer. I sat on the couch in the middle, and Goldie sat right next to me. He made me nervous now, and I couldn't figure out the reason. I thought it was because he looked extremely different, but I soon noticed that wasn't the case. I know I felt some school girl feelings for him beforehand, but I thought they passed away. As I sit here, I kept thinking about all the times he and I spent together. It wasn't much, but he's already done so much for me. I can't help but to get butterflies in my stomach every time he touches me or looks at me even slightly. 

I looked over at him, and he was smiling. I wondered if he knew what I was thinking, and that's when I remembered. Goldie could read minds. "So, you've got a crush on me (Y/n)?" Goldie asked with a smirk. He looked me in the eyes, and I started to panic internally. What if he didn't like me back? What if he would kill me for crushing on him? What if he tried to hurt me for this? Many what if's ran though my head, and they started to make my head hurt. Goldie leaned down and engulfed me in cuddles. "It's okay (Y/n). There's no need to worry." He whispered into my ear softly. 

My heartbeat started to get faster, and I liked that feeling. I enjoyed the feel of Goldie's fingers combing through my hair, and it seemed as if he enjoyed it, too. I noticed how much warmer he got, and his warmth made me sleepy. It wasn't too late at night, and I was already being lured into sleep. I wondered if this was a trap, but it felt so nice. I snuggled against him and fell asleep quickly. 

Leiya's POV:

After a few hours of hard magic practice, I finally decided to give Jake a visit. I teleported up to the treehouse and looked around. The building was dark, so I ignited a flame. The flame danced across my fingertips like ballerinas. As I made the fire brighter, I noticed a small figure in the corner curled in a ball. I walked towards it and shined my light on it. The figure happened to be Jake. "Jake? Are you alright?" I asked him with concern. He nodded slightly and straightened himself out to look at me. I frowned from the growing concern. "Are you sure? You look a little pale." I said. The flame disappeared, and I pressed my hand against his forehead gently. I felt his body temperature rise the moment my skin made contact with him. 

I took my hand away and examined him closely. His temperature did indeed increase, and I noticed his face was gaining colour. There was a slight red on his cheeks, and I figured it was just from the warmth of the building. I created an ice crystal and altered the movement of the slight breeze to blow the coldness of the ice towards him. I smiled, and he smiled in return. "T-Thanks Leiya. You're the best." He said. He jumped up and hugged me tight. I was surprised by his actions. I'm not one to hug or give hugs. I gulped nervously and returned the hug with my free arm. "You're ah...you're welcome..." I responded quietly. He seemed happy with his action, and I couldn't figure out why. He wasn't letting me into his mind either, and that worsened the situation if anything. 

I released the hug and walked over to the couch with the ice crystal still in hand. He followed me and stood in the cool breeze. It made me smile a little because he was depending on me for so much now. His father practically threw him out of his home, and now he's staying with me. I'm basically his caregiver now. It actually started to piss me off that Goldie would do such a thing. 

You know, there was a time when I had a huge crush on Golden Freddy. Now, I just want to get revenge. 

~~~~Author's Note~~~~

Here's your late update of Golden Healing guys!! Sorry I'm a bit farther behind schedule than I'd like to be. I usually come up with ideas during my free time in school, and lately I haven't had much time to really think about plots and stuff. I do hope that you enjoyed the update, and hopefully Will and I will be able to update Blood Rain Falls soon! (I love you Willy :3) 

Anyway thanks for reading!! Have a wonderful day/night!!!

~{ Raven}~