Chapter 11 - The End

Y/n's POV:

That day, Leiya came back and explained her actions to us. Jake and Goldie understood why she did what she did, but I couldn't understand. I didn't like the fact that she wanted to stay with us again, but I had to deal with it for the night.  

I made supper as usual, but Goldie came to help. "I can tell you're not too happy with Leiya spending the night tonight. Don't worry Y/n, she'll be gone before you wake up tomorrow. I promise." Goldie said while giving me a hug. I smiled slightly, and we continued to make dinner.

After dinner, Leiya went to sleep, and Jake got a shower. While I was cleaning up the kitchen, Goldie smacked my ass roughly. I squealed pretty loud, and it only made Goldie chuckle. "Nice ass by the way." He commented with a smirk. My face turned red, and I stared at the sink where I was washing dishes. 

Once everyone else had gone to bed, Goldie carried me into the living room and pinned me to the couch. I couldn't figure out why he was holding me captive like this, but I enjoyed it. Goldie explained everything to me that night, and we both decided to have a little...fun you could call it.

Just as Goldie promised, Leiya was gone the next day. Jake wasn't too excited about it, but he managed his problems well for the next couple weeks. 

A night about five years from that day, Goldie and I were sitting on the roof of our home. Jake was about ready to graduate high school, and Goldie and I were taking some time to ourselves to celebrate I guess. 

"Y/n, we've been through many things together, even if you don't remember them or realize it. We've done many things together that normal lovers might not do at this stage in a relationship, but I've loved them all thanks to it being you. So, I have a question for you my love." Goldie said while standing me up. I gasped as Goldie slowly got down on one knee and revealed a small, white box. He opened it and said, "Will you, Y/n L/n, remarry me despite all we've been through?" I covered my mouth and started to cry tears of joy.  I got down to his level and hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. "Yes, yes I'll marry you you silly bear!" I cried happily. The beautiful silver ring was slipped onto my finger, and that was the second best night of my life.

We don't know where our love and journeys will take us or if we'll survive them, but they'll all be amazing as long as we're together. We're both still in the process of healing, but it's the best kind of healing. It's Golden healing, and it makes us both feel extremely special when we're together. 

That was our story. That's the story of how I became a part of the Fazbear family without being stuffed into a suit. 

~~~~Author's Note~~~~

This is it guys...the series that's brought my profile from zero to 201. This was the finale for Golden Healing. I feel like I didn't do a good enough finale for the series, but I did a pretty big finale for both Golden Heart and Golden Emotions. If you haven't read those two books before reading this one, I highly recommend it because those two are the two books before it. Golden Heart is the first, and Golden Emotions the sequel. 

Thank you so much to the people that have came on this amazing adventure for this series. I honestly couldn't have done it without my awesome fans and readers like you. 

On a less sad note, I have more time to update Keep On Dancing! I've discovered my fans enjoy reading FNAF x Readers, so I will be having a poll for which FNAF character you want me to make an X reader of next!!! Also, if you want a scenario type book, lemme know in the poll! The voting thing will be up a few minutes after this is posted. It will be located on this book, Keep On Dancing, and the conversations board on my profile.

Thank you so much for reading this series. It means so much to me that you did. 

I love you guys. 

~{ Raven }~