Ch 33 - I am Very Attractive.

"Ready?"

Emmy gulped as she looked around the room. The crew, save the swordsman, was sitting in the galley and around the dining table. Emmy sat near the middle of the table with Sanji directly across from her. Usopp sat next to him while Luffy sat beside Emmy. Behind the first mate stood Nami, who had her fingers already lifting the corner of her bandage.

"Ready," Emmy said softly and Nami swiftly tore off the gauze. Emmy sucked in a breath and waited to hear the results, "Well?"

Luffy craned his necks to see too and Emmy could feel Luffy's excited breath hit her skin. "Oooh! It's still there!"

Nami smiled and put her hand on Emmy's headband. "Yep. The tattoo is all set in and the skin has healed nicely and naturally from it. Should be good to use your powers now."

Emmy took in another breath and she looked up at the pair sitting directly across from her. "Are you two ready?"

Usopp gave her the thumbs up sign. "Ready."

"I am too, Emmy-chan," Sanji said, "But don't rush into it if you're not comfortable. Take your-"

"DO IT!" Luffy cheered and Sanji gave him a smack across the head.

"Idiot! Don't rush Emmy-chan! This is going to be the hardest on her and the most people taken in at one time!" Sanji snapped.

"It's okay," Emmy said, "I'm ready too...I mean, it's better to do this now before we enter the Grand Line."

Nami nodded, "Yep and given the wind today, I would estimate us arriving at Reverse Mountain in about an hour."

Usopp scratched his chin. "Er...Isn't Zoro keeping watch right now?" he asked nervously, "Is it wise to leave him in charge of navigating while we're down here?"

Nami shook her head. "We're already caught in the current. As long as we don't touch the rudder, we should be fine. Not even Zoro could mess this up."

Luffy crossed his arms and shook his head disappointedly at Zoro. "He's not very reliable."

"You're not one to talk!" Nami, Usopp, and Sanji shouted back.

"Please...please calm down," Emmy said and she put her hands up in the air for emphasis, "I need you all to be as relaxed and calm as possible. I don't want to stir up any annoyance or anger."

"Too late," Nami sighed but she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, "Okay. I'm calming myself."

"Me too," Usopp said with one eye open while Sanji dutifully closed both his eyes.

"Okay..." Emmy said slowly and then she moved the headband off her head. She set it down on the table and then closed her own eyes, "Here goes."

She moved her hand immediately to Luffy. "Feel Feel Pacify."

"Hehehehehe," Luffy chuckled as he slumped over the table, "I feel so nice..."

Emmy smiled defeatedly at her brother while she focused on the girl standing behind her. Knowing Nami's past definitely helped Emmy sort through all the emotions within the girl. Nami was feeling every emotion a person could possibly experience. She was annoyed, worried, but also underneath all of that was glee and relief. Nami was very happy to be with them and it made Emmy happy to know that the navigator had found some peace.

Over all of that, though, was her natural temperament. Nami was extremely cautious and it surprised Emmy because it was more than what she was getting from Usopp. Their navigator had her guard way up even around her nakama when Usopp's usual fearful attitude was currently at an all-time low.