Chapter 9

Ok. My day has not been off to a great start. When I woke up in the Hermes' cabin, I tripped over someone and faceplanted. He cursed me out and I got thrown out. I decided to go over to the infirmary and see how Percy is, but was chased to Annabeth's cabin by harpies. Which is where I currently am.
"Annabeth! Help!" I yelled, banging my hands on the door. She opened the door wearing only a giant T-shirt which I realized was Percy's. It showed off her incredibly smooth legs... Stop it Michael! You have Taylor! She grabbed me and pulled me inside and dropped me.
"What are you doing up? It's 5 in the morning!" She whisper/yelled. "Well I got kicked out of the Hermes cabin and I decided to go see how Percy was doing when I got chased by Harpies. Then I was at your cabin." I grinned and she seemed to faintly reflect my smile.
"Alright. You can stay here till it's seven." She started walking to her bed.
"Annabeth? Where do you want me to go?" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Come with me and you can read a book." I gave her my look that said, I'd rather cut that thing under my tongue with rusty scissors. She chuckled and led me to a book called The Outsider. I picked it up and sat cross-legged on the floor. I opened the book and read the beginning. When I stepped out into the bright sunlight, I had two things on my mind. Paul Newman and a ride home. The book was really good and actually caught my attention. S.E. Hinton is the first author to successfully make me want to read more. But, yeah, the book went on about a gang who belonged to a bigger group called Greasers. They were rivals with the Socs and one of them killed a Soc. Then they went into hiding and a whole bunch of other stuff happened.
"Michael." I looked up and was met with Annabeths face. She showed me an alarm clock that read 7:23.
"Oh. I should get going. Thanks Annabeth." She smiled. "Anytime."

She let me borrow the book and I went back to the Hermes cabin and put it on my sleeping bag. I walked back to the door and made my way over to the infirmary. I went in and knocked on a door.
"Come in." A hoarse voice answered. I opened it and was met with the famous Percy Jackson. He was laying down with his upper body up. He looked annoyed, and I guessed he was thinking, dang I can't believe I'm in here again.
"Hey." I said. Percy nodded.
"Your that new camper right?" I nodded.
"Annabeth told me about you. How you can shock. I met your people." I blanched.
"How?" Percy explained the story to me, but I think he was leaving out a few details. I would have to press him later.
"Do you know where they are going next?" I asked. Percy appeared to be deep in thought.
"I think the chairman was saying they were going to Moroni, Idaho, or something like that." I perked up. "Meridian?"
"Yeah that's the place." I slumped down. Why would they send them back there? The Elgen are still a threat.
"We need to go there." I stated. Percy jumped up(not literally).
"To Meridian." Percy asked. I nodded.
"You, Annabeth, the other 7 members and I." Percy looked at me.
"Let's do it." I got up ready to go.
"See you around." I waved goodbye and Percy said bye too. I walked out ready to tell Annabeth everything.

"This is crazy." She said. I grinned. "I know." Annabeth looked at me.
"We can't just go up to random, powerful strangers and try to form an alliance with them. We need to know more." She said
"Annabeth, they are not total strangers. I've known them for quite a while now. We can trust them. She looked at me skeptically.  "Alright. We need to enroll into the school as new students, or else they will never let us on campus. They'll run background checks."
"Deal." We shook hands and I got ready to go.
"Michael." I looked back at Annabeth, her grey eyes startling me.
"The prophecy has got me worried. What if the legend that's buried beneath rock is Percy?" I grinned. She looked at me incredulously thinking I'm a unsympathetic freak.
"Percy isn't the only legend Annabeth." I walked out and closed the door.

Yes. VERY SHORT CHAPTER. I KNOW. I haven't updated in a while and I award you guys with this crappy, mistake of a chapter. Anyways, next chapter will be in 3rd person Taylor's POV. Just to give you guys an idea of what will be going on at their old school once they get back. TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE!