Chapter 10

Michael's POV

I was ticking like crazy. Or I guess sparking like crazy. We were in Apollo's bus, because why not. Percy looked terrible, his bandage around his arm red and he was gripping the seat in front. Guess he didn't like flying. Or buses.

Once Apollo landed, Percy was the first one off.
"Land!" He yelled, kissing the ground. Annabeth chuckled and hugged him. We landed in a clearing in the middle of nowhere. Well, now it's a clearing. Apollo bid us farewell and drove the sun. We started the three mile hike to Meridian. The entire time it was like a movie theater. All the couples stayed with eachother but then we had Percy and Annabeth in the back making out every once in a while. We arrived at around 10:00 am. (We left early). We went to the front office. We went to Mr. Dallstrom's office and he was there, as ugly as ever.
"Michael?" He asked, his eyes wide.
"Hola." I smiled. We got our schedules and went to our lockers. Before we split up, Piper pulled me aside.
"Alright, what do we do?" She asked.
"We split up and look for my crew. We have to find them." They all nodded and went there separate ways. I went to my locker until I found Taylor across the hallway. She had her arm in a sling. I felt guilty about her having that since the explosion in Hades probabley caused that. She met my eyes.
"Michael?"

3rd person Taylor's
3 days before

When Percy left, Taylor was confused. She knew that Percy was linked to Michael's death. But, she thought, just maybe, that Michael might still be alive. She sat in the hospital with a nurse putting her arm in a sling. They numbed everything below the shoulder for a few hours. They set her arm in the right place, and all she felt was a little pinch, as minor as someone pinching your cheek. They put on the sling and she jumped off the bed with paper. She stepped out into the hallway, McKenna and Ostin waiting. The rest of the Electroclan was back at a safe house that the resistance bought. Charley, a guy the resistance sent in, was waiting in a car outside. Ostin and McKenna stood up.
"It's good?" Ostin asked. Taylor nodded. She didn't talk much since Michael died. The trio walked out of Meridian Hospital and to the car. It was Sunday. They would go to Meridian High tomorrow. They already got their schedules from Mr. Dallstrom, his face priceless when he saw Jack and Taylor. The group had scattered classes and a lot of similar classes with eachother. They drove back to the safe house, not a word uttered in the car. Once Charley stopped, Taylor got out and went inside. The Electroclan was either at the dinner table talking in hushed voices, or playing Halo 4. Taylor went over to the table.
"What are you guys talking about?" She asked.
"Oh. We are just going over what are next motive is to take down Hatch. The resistance is saying that he is starting to pull a lot of his guards in at the islands, like a threatened turtle." Tessa said. Taylor nodded in response.
"I say we should attack them head on. A brute force attack. Use all the firepower that the resistance has and will have. In honor of Michael." Jack said. Everyone got quite after that. Michael's name had that effect on the Electroclan.
"That wouldn't work. Again Hatch is like a threatened turtle. No animal is able to hurt a turtle." "Unless they drop an anvil on it." Quentin said.
"I like the idea. Hatch wouldn't be so strong after an attack." Nichelle pointed out.
"Neither are we. We need time to recover." Tara said. Maybe, subconsciously, she glanced at Taylor.
"We need to plan it out. But, we can't wait to long, or else the Elgen will just recover the money that we stole from them." Zeus said.
"Zeus is right. I say we leave in 2 months and attack Hatch. This time, we take care of him. No more. It ends now." Abigail said. Jack looked at her in a new look. Like a fiery kind of pride. Taylor spoke up and said, "That sounds good. A plan worthy of Ostin." She pointed at the chubby kid sitting on the couch playing Halo 4 with Torstyn and McKenna watching.
"Alright. We'll figure out the details of the plan later. My brain is about to explode from all that's happening." Tara said. She left and went to her and Taylor's bedroom. Taylor didn't argue and followed Tara. The twins crashed on their selected beds and fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow.