Chapter 14

Percy's POV

Travis left immediately after that which gave me the task of not stepping in vomit. I carefully edged around it and successfully got to the other side of the room to the door. I summoned some water and cleaned the mess up. I changed into jeans and a t-shirt and ran out the cabin. I noticed two things. One the Electroclan was on the hill fighting the demigods, and two, they actually were able to hold their own. I finally learned all their names so that was pretty good. Michael was lobbing electric balloons around like water balloons, Taylor kept concentrating and relaxing like whenever I try math, and Cassy was in the arms of Jack, unconscious. Abigail was holding Cassy's arm and was real pale. Whenever a demigod got too close Zeus would shoot him with lightning. I summoned water from the lake and it appeared right in front of me. I hardened it into ice and kept about 2 foot distance between me and the ice. I walked forward towards the demigods. It seemed every time Jason walked forward he would fall to the ground, holding his head in pain.
"Yarg!" I heard Jason all the way from over where I was standing. I rolled my eyes and went forward, hoping not to get electrocuted by them.

By the time I got to the base of the hill, the fight already moved up to half. The Electroclan was slowly but surely moving up. I considered summoning all the lake and causing the earth a 9.0 magnitude earth quake but figured that was tad bit dramatic. I sprinted foward joining the collage of other demigods. Soon the Electroclan would be surrounded. Although, every now and then a camper would run back down crying, holding their arm because it was burnt. I scanned the area for Annabeth and saw here coming out of the big house. She had her baseball cap and her bone sword in her hands. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes and focused. I felt a painful tug in my gut, and suddenly thousands of gallons of sea water appeared above my head. Everybody stopped fighting or defending and turned to look at me. I've never been one for attention, so this made me extremely uncomfortable.
"Electroclan! We, uh, we are trying to smooth things over with you! We don't want to harm you. We just need to figure some more things out then we might even be able to help."
"Oh yeah? Then why did you murder some of our staff? Why was there blood pooling out from their mouths? How do you explain that?" Quentin yelled out. I could sense the feeling of the group just got a whole lot more tense. I saw a few campers glance at me with fear. I tried to to keep that a secret, but as usual, no such luck.
"You were holding me hostage for a curious, ADHD demigod's brain. I see a kid shoot lighting from his fingertips, that would spark anyone's imagination. Now let's all calm down. Let's have a chat in the big house, then we can figure out what to do." I directed the last part at Michael, and I could see in his eyes that he desperately needed help. With what, I have no clue.
"I'll go." He said.
"Michael! Don't do it. It could be a trap!" Taylor said.
"I trust them. These people helped me. They helped me get back to you. We should at least hear them out." Michael said. I was thankful because I was getting a bit tired from holding half the Atlantic over my head. I put the water back in the ocean and sighed, again, in relief. I felt someone put there hands on my Achilles Heel spot, and immediately relaxed.
"Good job." Annabeth said. "I thought I was the negotiable one in the relationship." I just simply smiled.
"Alright Michael. Let's go." I said. Michael stepped forward, and the closer he got the more the air filled with static. He was powerful, I knew that. But just how powerful?

By the time Michael explained everything in the big house, I was in shock. A mortal going through as bad things as most demigods. I mean Cell 25 wasn't as bad as mine and definitely not as bad as Tartarus but still, it seemed pretty traumatizing.
"So a middle aged dude is psychotic and is kid napping a bunch of 15 year olds." I said.
"Well when you put it that way it doesn't sound as cool." Michael complained. I faintly smiled and said, "Well first things first, we have to help you. It doesn't seem like you can take him on yourself. So we're off to Hatch Islands. I find it funny he named the islands after Greek Gods. That can't be a coincidence."
"Yeah, when I met Jason on the plane he was telling me a bit about Camp Half-Blood and I found it funny how there is an actual camp with Greek Gods.."
"Yeah that is. But I still can't believe that you destroyed basically an entire island. That's pretty sick dude." Jason said.
"Yea I guess but I heard Percy blew off the top of Mt. Saint Helens." Michael replied. I shrunk away from the center of the room. I resented Michael for a second for putting me on the spotlight.
"Back to the main issue, we have got to stop him. What's the worst he can do?" I said, desperately wanting to change the subject.
"Well, he used to be able to do almost anything with how much money he had, but then we stole the floating Fort Knox. But, he still is making money every second and he also has an army."
"So did Kronos. How equipped is Hatch's army?" Annabeth said.
"Well the standard Elgen outfit is Mace, two handguns, a rifle, handcuffs, smoke grenade, concussive grenade, a wooden truncheon and a RESAT."
"What the hell is a RESAT?" I said thoroughly confused.
"A RESAT is essentially a reverse Taser. It's literally taser spelled backwards."
"Interesting, so instead of giving electricity it sucks it out. Therefore, rendering you guys are unable to defend." Annabeth interjected.
"Yeah, and they hurt like a bitch as well. I'm telling you, they cause the most pain ever." Michael finished.
"I only have one question. Will they work on me?" Jason asked.
"I don't know. I'm pretty sure that it only works on people with electricity coursing through them. But, if you do, that's gonna suck." Michael added
"Okay that's enough. We need to train you guys. Jason and possibly Thalia will trying you guys electrically, while the rest of us will strengthen you physically and mentally." I concluded.
Michael nodded and said; "Ok sounds like a deal. Now, let me go tell the clan to not kill your camp."
I was surprised. "You mean, tell them to not try and hurt our camp. C'mon, 100 against 16. All with different powers strengths and weaknesses. Hardly seems a fair fight." Michael rolled his eyes. "Yeah and it wasn't a fair fight on Hades either." And with that statement, the leader walked out.

The Electroclan agreed to stand down once Michael proposed the news to them, though they were visibly still nervous about it. I mean I would be too. Jason tried to get Thalia to come down and she did, for about 3 hours until she went back up with the Hunters. But they did a lot in those three hours. Zeus' lightning bolts were now able to rival Jason's and Michael at the end of it was able to summon miniature bolts of lightning. I worked on my powers too; the times that I wasn't help the Electroclan get into tip top shape. My earth shaking ability has grown substantially; because after the war with Gaia and the dream with Tartarus, I'm not taking any chances. Never again.