The Elemental Circle

Air, Water, Fire, Earth, and the most rare element Spirit.

  I live in a world were these are a everyday and every person thing. In 1948 people developed powers of the five elements, first they were experimented on but now we live with no one with out them. This is our new world.

This is the elemental development. Our elements are typically developed by ten but no later than seventeen. A special few develop them at even as early as one or three years old. It is now 2014 and we are forced to go to school to help discover the extent of our elements and how to safely use them. There has only been twenty recorded Spirit barriers. They had the abilities to heal, turn to shadow, lead circles, call upon the dead, and more awesome stuff. The world is ruled by a King and a Queen. The Unites States of America still is under a president watch but he gets his orders from the King and/or Queen. Every ruler of every country gets their orders from the royals.

Fire barriers can make spitfires ( there spit is fire), balls of fire, they can cover them and others in flames completely without getting burnt, and extinguish a burning building, President Jimmy Carter one of the first Fire barriers consumed a star as a symbol of peace. He was only twenty two.

Water barriers can make water tornados, storms, hurricanes, lakes, streams and can make a person die by taking all the water out of them, move water in different shapes. Snoop Dog was the first person to make a hurricane. He was sixteen.

Air barriers can make tornado, dust storms, sand storms, controls the wind, make wind orbs, also under water they can make whirlpool ( so can Water barriers). President George .W. Bush made the first sand storm which was in New York. He was twenty four.

Earth barriers can make plants grow in outrageous places, they can make any and every kind of plant you can think of, they can control asteroids, boulders, rocks, and anything to do with earth. Johnny Depp was the first Earth barrier to move an asteroid from hitting Earth. He was seventeen.

All Elements can make animals for a while with their element. Elemental Circles is a group of highly powered barriers one of each element except Spirit, since they are so rare. They preform traditional rituals to celebrate, thank the elements or ask for help.

No one in history has been able to use all the elements before. But they have tried and failed to make one person a barrier of all elements. If Air help Water to form a whirlpool it would work, but if Water injected Airs blood in his veins he would die. If Air and Water had a child the child would only have Air or Water. This is with all elements.

The elemental development's saying is Create, Release, Renew, Begin.

Create your extent, Release it to extend your capability higher, Renew the world with your strength, and Begin your new life as an elemental barrier to make the world a better place.

Authors Note
Just a warning, I wrote this book when I was younger so it may be lacking in some areas. I am trying to go back to fix some typos and parts of the story that may not make sense. Please give this a book a try.