Chapter Twenty-two

"Nicolas Michael Myers!" Gema shouts.

"What?" Nick groans.

"Where have you been?" She asks.

"Right here in the garden with Riley," Nick says. It's been a week since my dress fitting. We have two weeks and five days until the wedding and Nick has been glued to my side. Gema has been so gittery too.

"Ughh! Nicolas you have to go get a tux! I told you that yesterday!" Gema yells pulling him up by the ear.

"Oww!" He yells.

"See you later Princess!" Gema yells.

"Bye?"I say. When they are gone I get up and look for someone to talk to. There are several people from Nick's side of the family who bow to me and members of my family who wave. A girl with neon blue hair and eyes runs up to me and hugs me.

"Riley!" She screams.

"I'm sorry who are you?" I ask.

"Olivia Austin. Our dads are brothers." She says and hugs me again.

"Oh hey," I say unsure. 

"I missed you but you couldn't help that. Did you know your father cleared the Searcher name?"She asks.

"I just guessed so-"

"Riley! Riley!" Gwen yells.

"What?" I ask.

"Coby! He isn't moving and he isn't breathing or I think he is dead!" Gwen yells.

"Where is?"I ask. My heart picks up speed and my hands are shaky.

"His room!" She yells and pulls my hand. We run and Olivia follows us. We run into a room and I see Coby. His skin is really pale besides the big green spot on his bare chest. His eyes are open but are silver.

"Go get my dad," I tell Gwen.

I move over to him and he is dead that's for sure. I touch his hand and it is ice cold, poor Gwen. "Try looking at his lasts memories." Olivia says.

"I don't know how," I say.

"Like everything else. Think about it." She says.

"I'll try," I mutter and move my hands on his head.  At first nothing happens and then my hands get warm. The room gets bright and then goes dark.

"Hey!" Coby yells.

"Coby." A woman says. I can't see her face because she has on a jacket and her hood is covering her face.

"How have you been?" Coby asks.

"Great. Will you take off your shirt?" She asks.

"Anything for you," he says and takes off his shirt.

"You've helped so much my dear little Coby but it is time to make sure you don't tell!" She says and places her hand on his chest. Where her hand is it shines green and Coby falls on the bed and he is very close to death.

I fall back and land on the floor. My dad is in here with two guards and my mom. My mom helps me up. "There was a woman and she killed him to keep him quite," I say.

"Is that all?" Dad asks.

"All that I could see," I say.

"Olivia take Riley away please," My mom says.  We walk out of the room and that's when I realize she has a crown made of flowers. She seems very energetic and happy. She twrils around while she is walking.

"Are you hyper?" I ask.

"Yes I have A.D.D." She says.

"Oh."