Chapter Six

I wake up to find that Ash is still asleep. I roll over but to find a growling pit bull. I jump on top of Ash and point at the dog.

"Asher get off of me!" Ash says swatting his hand at me. I just slap his arm.

"You have a dog!" I shout.

"I do."

"He looks like he want to eat me."

While I'm still sitting on him Ash rolls over so I would fall in the floor. The dog runs to me and starts to growl more at me. I jump back on the bed but the dog follows.

"Ky stop! Go bother Asher," Ash grumbles.

"How did he get in?" I ask with almost desperation.

"Asher probably found the key to my room finally."

"Asher lost the key to your room?"

"Yeah, around three years ago."

  I sit there waiting for him to say something more but he only grunts at me. "Ash."

"Go back to sleep its only four," Ash groans out.

"What about the dog?"

"Can't you?"

"It's cold!" I shout pushing at his arm.

"Fine," he hisses getting out of bed to let the dog out.

"Thank you Ash," I say as sweetly as I can.

"Go to sleep," he commands again and pushes my shoulder playfully.

I lay down, close my eyes  and listen to the noises around the creaky house. I hear footsteps stop at Ash's door making panicked rise in me again. I hit Ash on the arm before jumping off the bed. He sits strait up when someone knocks and points at the closet. I run in as soon as Asher opens the door for his uncle.

Asher has a bad case of bed head and is walking slow, possibly as a way to delay their uncle. His uncle is at least five foot nine, his hair is a bright orange. His eyes are dark green. The way he walks says he is powerful and not the element way. He knows that he's someone important and expresses himself that way.

"Uncle Zach, why are you here?" Ash ask completely surprised.

"She is in the house. I know it! Her powers are better than I thought," Zach shouts looking around the room.

"You're crazy. How can we hide a teenage girl?" Asher says as he shakes his head.

"No, I'm not, Cannibal!" Zach yells and a German Shepard rums in. He starts to sniff around and run to the closet door.

"Pizza," Ash says and points to the pizza boxes in front of the door.

"Riley!" Zach screams. I breath out the breath that I have been holding. I have to do something. I god, maybe I can try to use my element. I open the door and walk up to him only to make him smile. Ash and Asher groan at me.

"I knew it!" Zach screams, his eyes wild.

I look him in the eyes and say, "No, you don't. You are asleep, dreaming really. Go back and wake up. You don't know I'm with Ash or Asher. You will forget," I say lowly as a purple hue comes from my hands.

"I will forget," Zach reiterated and walks out.

Asher closes the door. He backs me up against a wall. His breath was hot against my face. "What is it?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything. He pulls my hands over my head and tightens his grip on my wrist. His face is full of anger. "Asher what in the hell are you doing?" Ash asks.

The grip on my wrist tightens more. Like a snake around its pray. The grip send shape pains through y wrists. "Ow, let go."

"Asher let go!" Ash shouts, but the grip stays.

"No," He growls.

"Asher let go please," I beg. Ash throws himself on Asher, making me and hit the ground rather hard. Red Welps appear on my wrist from where he was holding my wrists too hard.

"Get off of me! Why am I in your floor?" Asher shouts in rage.

"You were hurting Riley!"

"Oh really?" He screams and storms out. I jump back on the bed. The bed dips down due to Ash laying on the bed. I lay down and concentration but I fall back to sleep.

I get up and make sure Ash is asleep. I go to his window to climb out. I give him one last glance before throwing myself out the window. Then I run home, and when I get there I go in Josh's room to wake him up. "Holy crap Riley! Where have you been?" Josh asks. He is tired really tired.

"Ash and Asher's place. Can you call Nick please." I say quickly as I start to walk out.

"Yes, I can give me a second ." He tells me as he gets his phone out.
"I'm going to lock my window." I walk out of his room and go in my room, pull my window down, and lock it. I go back to Josh's room and sit on his bed. I start chewing on the inside of my cheek.
"He should be here in a little bit I also asked Cevin over too," Josh tells me.

"Thanks. I'll tell you when the other two get here," I say while gently grabbing his knee. My hands are shaky and my stomach fluttery.
"Well, I let myself in," Cevin says as he walks in. I almost smile at that but the events from earlier come back in my mind.

"Okay, thank you for coming," I tell him, and give him a small, fake reassuring smile.

"Nick should be here soon," Josh states. I get up to go to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I take a sip and lean on the counter as I start to think back to what happened. I don't even really know what went on. I catch a glance of something outside, and I walk to the door. I feel hands go around my waist and pulls me in a hug, I almost want to panicked.

"You're okay, thank God." Nick whispers in my ear. I almost want to smile but instead I turn around and start crying. He runs his hands down my hair and rub my back. Then he pulls to arms length as to get a better look at puffy eyes me.

"What happened to you? I went crazy looking for you," He says with real concern as Josh and Cevin come down. "Some one spiked the water, and Asher took me home with him and a whole bunch of stuff like how Ash shouldn't know me and a their uncle wants me for some reason and Ash was asleep so I took off," I say in deep breaths, my getting the whole story in.

"I'm going to kill him!" Nick yells loudly. He steps to the door but I grab his hand.
"Who? Me?"