Chapter Nineteen

"M-m-marry you?" I ask. I thought he didn't want too! I look at my mom and dad and both are holding their breath. I look at Nick and he has a box with a gold ring that has a dimond.

"Will you?" Nick asks.

"Yes," I whisper knowing that I have to in the end of this all.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Yes," I say louder.

"Thank you!" He yells and picks me up and spins me. I hear the clicks of cameras.

"Anything for you boo," I say and he laughs.

"Don't say you are going crazy again and are going to pass out," he says.

"No I won't," I say shaking my head.

"Oh Riley you have no idea of how happy I am," he says and kisses me. I hear a bunch of awws from the crowd that has gathered. Nick pulls away and he goes back to his seat. A reporter walks in and my mom waves.

"Queen when will this wedding happen?" He asks.

"Next year when she is seventeen," My dad says.

"A year long engagement? That is long," he says.

"Yes, but we don't want Riley to be too busy we just got her back thanks to Nicolas," Mom says with a smile.

"Thank you and here is my card," he say and leaves.

"We should be going," Dad says and we get up. Nick puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We walk back to the car like that and when we get back to the castle he does the samething. We walk to my room and see they have moved his stuff in there.

"Looks like they knew," he says under his breath. I shut and lock the door.

"What happened to you won't marry me we are just friends!" I shout.

"You have to be Queen Riley and I don't want you to be stuck with Zalub or loose your family Royalty because I wouldn't man up. I am doing this so you can take you spot and we just have to act Riley. I have no feelings for you at all." He says.

"We are just friends," I say and sit down.

"Who have to share a bed and in a year tell each other vows. Possiblely in five years have kids so no big deal!" Nick says.

"Nick have you not listen to me? Spirit barriers can't have kids they die!" I shout.

"I-I didn't think it was true," he says.

"It is Nicolas! Wake up!" I say and flick him.

"Owww!" He yells.

"Will you go I need to be alone?" I ask.

"I will ask Gwen to come," he says and walks out. I lay down and stare at the roof. Nick is liar Riley

"Spirit?" I ask.

Yes, Riley you know you love him.

"I don't love Nick!" I shout.

"That is a lie Riley," Gwen says and shuts the door behind her.

"No it's not!" I say like a child.

"Riley you are in love with Nick," she says.

"No I am not. He has no feelings for me and I don't have any for him," I say.

"Ry that is one of the biggest lies ever. Nick is madly in love with you but he doesn't want to admit it." Gwen says.

"I don't love him Gwen," I whine.