Chapter 10

Heyyyy. So I'm like in love with spray painting -Zayn kinda inspired me lolol- but I just wanted to share my most recent picture with you guys. It's mountains over a city. I painted this last night. Thanks!

***

Zayn came up behind the mystery hot boy and threw his arm around his shoulder.

"Uncle Zayn is gay, isn't he? I always knew he had some kind of twinkle in him!" I whisper-shouted. Everybody looked at me and started to die of laughter while Oliver and I stood here so serious.

"You are gay? What about GiGi?" Oliver asked. Zayn shook his head.

"Guys.. I'm not gay. Come in, take a seat," he said, chuckling. We nodded and cautiously followed him.

We all sat on the couch and watched as Zayn and mystery hot dude stood in front of us.

"So, what's going on?" I asked eagerly.

"Patience, young one," Dad said, and then he laughed at what he said. I rolled my eyes and focused on Zayn.

"I haven't been completely honest with you guys. In the band, I was always distant. Perrie and I.. we have a son. This is Noah. My son. And somewhat your cousin I guess," Zayn said, shrugging. My jaw dropped. He has a son?! He can't be our cousin! "He lived with Perrie for a long time but when I left the band, I left for myself of course, but I also left to take care of Noah."

"Wait, what?" I asked, bewildered with the news I'm receiving.

"You three used to be great friends, actually. You were always with one another when Zayn and Perrie were raising Noah together," Dad said, helping Zayn out.

"Yeah. We have tons of photographs of you guys, actually. But tour was kicking off, the band in general was kicking off, and Perrie and I decided when Noah was ten that we would do a split custody sort of thing. Perrie got him for four years until he was 14, and I get him till he's 18 or whenever he decides his own path," Zayn explained.

"But I thought you and Auntie Perrie didn't break up till you left the band?" Oliver asked.

"Technically, it was all for show. We were massively fighting when we decided to do a split custody and end our relationship. We never told you two for those such reasons. When Noah was about 14, we tried again before completely giving him to me for the rest of time, but it didn't work out. So, we decided to just leave it," he said. I nodded.

"So, how old are you?" I asked, looking at Noah.

"16. 17 in a few months," he stated and I nodded.

I can work with that, I thought to myself.

No, no. Stupid. He's your cousin.

Okay but technically he's not my cousin. We're not blood, and if we didn't grow up knowing we were cousins... who's to say we are?

"Nice. Junior?" I asked, he nodded. I nudged Oliver. "Same as you, Oli-boo."

"Don't call me that, ForEver-hoe," he said, mocking my name. I shove him.

"Hey. Enough. Watch your mouth," Dad scolded. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at Oliver.

"Real mature," he glared. I giggled.

"Enough, Everleigh," Dad stated. I sighed and sunk in my seat.

"You go to our school?" Oliver asked.

"I do, yes. I went to a public school back when Mum had me but I switched to private when Dad got me back. So yes, I go to your school," he said.

"How have we never noticed you?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I kinda made sure to stay out your way. I knew which way you would walk everyday and I kinda just.. got out of your way, I guess. Dad's orders," he said, pointing at Zayn.

"Okay but.. why did you keep this from us?" I asked, growing upset.

"We just.. didn't know how you'd react. We didn't want you remember him and he be torn away from you so we thought this would be easier," Zayn said. I shrugged.

"I guess," I nodded.

"Why don't you three go down to the basement and catch up?" Uncle Liam suggested. We nodded and followed Noah to the basement.

We all took a seat on the comfy couches and turned the Telly on for some noise.

"So.." I started, awkwardly looking around. I glanced down at his hands and saw stuff all over them. Though, I know what it is... "What's on your hands?"

"Oh, just spray paint. I get it from my Dad," he said. I nodded.

"I always used to spray paint with Zayn. He's great. I bet you're good too," I said, nodding. He nodded.

"I hope. Learned from him as well. You must be good too," he said. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah. I just love the feeling of shaking the can and just watching it all spray out. Getting your hands dirty and someone saying 'what's on your hands?' Always fun to say 'well, I like to do graffiti. You've probably seen my work around town," I chuckled.

"Yes!" Noah said.

"My Dad always hits me and yells at me when I say that," I said. He laughed.

"Mine too," he said. Silence took over and I just smiled to myself. I like this kid.

"Uh.. I like to bake.." Oliver said. We stared at him and I let out a laugh.

"Yeah. You're pretty good. He gets it from our Dad," I said, nodding.

"You should bake a cake," Noah said.

"I agree," I mentioned. Oliver nodded.

"One day," he said and we nodded.

I also love to bake. Grandma Anne would come over all the time and bake with us when Dad had important band meetings or whatever.

So truly, I learned from the best. But Dad did pitch in sometimes when Grandma Anne wasn't there.

"Come on kids, let's go get lunch!" Uncle Louis yelled. We all nodded to each other and headed upstairs.

Leggo.

***

Hey guys!

How are you?

Thank you for reading!

Shoutout to @niallerxpaynobro for the idea of Zayn having a kid. Hope I got your name right.

Comment any ideas you have! They may be used like I used that one^

Thanks!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx