Chapter 36

Ahh, lovely Australia.

The hot sun was blazing down on my skin, making it feel burnt in an instant.

"It is so hot but it is so great!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down. They laughed at me and agreed.

"What are we doing first?" Oliver asked, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I put my arm around him and chilled.

"We're heading to the house real quick, and then we're going to grab food," Dad said, scrolling through his phone. It probably has everything we're doing. He probably had no clue.

What a loser.

"Let's do this!" Uncle Louis yelled. We all followed him and quickly made our way to the car.

But of course, we were bombarded by fans and paparazzi.

I leaned into Oliver and hid my face in him. Oliver had always dealt with them a lot better than I did.

They don't usually say anything to me, but when they do it just strikes. I don't know why, but it does.

"Liam have my babies!"

"Liam! Is it true you and Cheryl named the baby Bear?!"

Oh my god I forgot she had her baby. I quickly looked at Uncle Liam and he was ignoring them while walking quickly.

"Harry! I have three nipples!" ((A/N okay this would be me because I actually have three nipples omg))

Yeah well I do too because he gave them to me. Haha.

"Harry! Let's spend the night at my place!"

It literally disgusts me that someone my age is wanting to sleep with my Dad.

Ew.

Like.. he's so old! Okay not really but old enough to have a kid. Come on people.

When we got to the car, we all piled in and I started laughing.

"Bear.. did you really name him Bear?" I asked. Uncle Liam smiled and nodded happily.

I guess he didn't detect the sarcasm in my voice.

"We did. I love it," he started, smiling as we all stared at him weirdly. "Don't you guys?"

"What? Yeah! We love it!"

"It's- its great."

"Couldn't think of a better name."

"I could. How about Oliver?"

"Or Noah."

"Shut yer mouths you two."

"Guess he'll have to bear the Payne when he's older," I said, cracking up. Dad started to laugh really hard as well as Uncle Niall while everybody just started at us. "What? That was so funny, oh my gosh, good one Eve!"

"You don't like his name?" Uncle Liam asked. I stopped laughing and hit Dad in the back of the head. He stopped laughing and then hit Uncle Niall in the back of the head who stopped laughing after that too. Like a domino set up.

"We like it. We were just messing around. You know me!" I said, nervously laughing. Uncle Liam's shoulders fell in relief and he smiled.

But seriously... Bear?

Oh well. Not my kid.

"Did you hear that girl who screamed about having three nipples, 'arry?" Uncle Louis asked. We all nodded and laughed.

"If you two had kids, you'd have a cow!" I said, cracking up right after. Uncle Niall started laughing again with me and we couldn't stop. "G-Get it? Cause cows have so many- oh my gosh!"

I am on a roll today!

Dad glared at us and I slapped the back of Uncle Niall's head so he would stop laughing. We sat up straight and stared at Dad.

"You're on a roll today," he said, chuckling.

"Yes I am," I giggled and nodded. I am.

We soon arrived at the house and we all ran in to claim our bedrooms. I, of course, ran fast and got one of the master bedrooms.

I sat on my bed and looked up when I saw Dad standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Nope. It's mine," he said. I gasped at him and shook my head.

"Nooo!" I whined, pouting a bit. "It was a fair game!"

"Everleigh, there is five master bedrooms and three regular bedrooms. All the adults get a master," he said. I scrunched my nose and he gave me a look. "Everleigh," he warned and I sighed. "Now run along and get a good one before Oliver and Noah get the good ones. I saw them trip out there."

I ran out of the room and checked all the room, claiming the one that looked just like Dad's but without the bathroom and a bit smaller.

One of the walls was completely covered in just windows so I got the perfect view of the ocean and palm trees.

It was beautiful.

I put my stuff down and walked over to the window, opening it and feeling the warm air. I gazed out and watched Noah pick up his luggage and start to run as much as he could in the sand. Then, Oliver ran up beside him and tripped him.

I bursted out laughing and they looked up at me. Noah glared at me while Oliver smiled.

"You'll have to make me a sandwich now!" I yelled. I started laughing and Oliver started laughing as well until Noah grabbed his leg and pulled him down.

"You're awful," Dad said from my doorway, chuckling at me.

I gave a big cheesy smile and put two thumbs up.

What would we do without my puns?

***

Yo yo!

What's up?

Sorry it's been a week. I had NO CLUE what to write.

Guess you could say I was clueless!

Hahahahahahahhaahhah

Omg

I don't even know where these puns are coming from but they're great! Kinda lol

Every time I go to write 'kinda' I write 'Linda'

Ohhhh Lindaaaaaaa

Anywho.

Comment ideas!

They will be getting caught soon so any other ideas?

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx