Chapter 21

*Five months later*

"Dad! You know what today is?" I asked, running into the living room and plopping down next to him.

"Uhm.. your birthday?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"No. It's been five months. I'm off of house arrest!" I cheered, fist bumping the air. He chuckled.

After I got in trouble to spray painting, I kinda tried to sneak out again which lead to another three months of house arrest.

It literally sucked. I couldn't go anywhere without one of the guys shoved down my throat.

Plus, the put metal bars over my window. Bars. Like I was in jail or something.

"Okay? And?" He asked. I sighed.

"Can I go out somewhere? I've been coped up in this house forever," I whine.

"Fine. But be back by three. Got it?" Dad asked.

"Yes sir," I said, saluting him and walking out the front door.

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining down and making the snow sparkle in the light. Though it was freezing out here, it was perfect.

I crossed my arms closer to myself and made my way up the driveway of the house I was looking for.

Oo la la. Wink wink.

I knocked three times and rocked on my feet, patiently waiting in the cold for someone to open the door.

It's cold. Hurry up.

"Hey!" Noah said, opening the door and giving me a hug.

"Hi!" I said, hugging him back and breathing in his scent.

"Brr, it's cold. Get in here," he said. I laughed and walked into the house. He thinks he's cold, ha.

"Try walking here," I said, giving him a look. He chuckled and started up to his room with me following until we were stopped.

"Leigh? What's up?" Uncle Zayn asked. I smiled and turned to him.

"Just wanted to stop by. I'm finally off house arrest," I said, smiling. Uncle Zayn laughed and came to give me a hug.

"You kids have fun. I'm going to run to the shops real quick," Uncle Zayn said. We nodded and he left.

Running up the stairs, we went to Noah's room and I jumped on his bed. He chuckled and jumped on top of me.

"I've missed you," he said. I nodded, agreeing with him. "I especially missed this."

And with that, he crashed his lips into mine. We moved in sync and I grinned.

We pulled away and I started to cuddle with him. This is wrong though.

We're cousins.. I know I've tresses this enough, but is it wrong? It kind of feels wrong.

He's not my cousin by blood, but they still count him as my cousin. Which makes sense since they're all so close and all.

But you know what, who cares?

"What's on your mind?" Noah asked, looking down at me a bit. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"Do you think this is wrong?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. His eyes are a super pretty shade of brown.