Chapter 28

Everleigh's POV

"Please let me go," I sobbed out, tugging at my hands that were tied together.

"No. You should've listened to me," Logan said, shrugging and waking around me as I weakly sat on the ground.

"I did!" I yelled, but soon regretted it. His hand came down and harshly slapped my cheek. Though he wasn't done.

It seemed as if I do one thing wrong, a whole set of bearings were returned to me.

He was kicking and punching me everywhere and I honestly barely detectable anything anymore. I'm numb.

They haven't fed me nothing but two slices of bread and water. I'm starving, I'm tired, and I'm hurt.

I want to go home.

Harry's POV

"Oliver!" I yelled throughout the house. I listened as his door opened and closed and he made his way down the stairs to me.

"Yeah?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. He looks exhausted. Everleigh going missing has taken a toll on all of us.

"Do you remember anything about the jersey number of the guy who deliberately kicked you?" I asked, crossing my arms. He sighed.

"Yeah. Bastards number was 14. Why?" He asked. I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car, ignoring him.

I sped down the road and started a phone call with Olivers coach. When he picked up, I asked for the others teams coaches phone number to give him a call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Coach Ratskin?" I asked, my cheeks bubbling out as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Yes. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"My son was on the team who beats yours a few weeks ago," I said, smirking. Their team truly sucks. "Anyways, I need to know the name of number 14 on your team."

"Why would I give you that? First of all, that's private information. Second of all, you're too cocky on your sons team," he said. I chuckled but soon stopped as I became serious.

"Give me the name, Ratskin," I said. I heard him laughing and I could practically see him shaking his head.

"No can do," he said. I smiled.

"Alright. I'll just make sure to tell everyone about the steroids you're giving your son to be a star player in University. I'm sure you would love watching your career, and his, go down the drain," I said. His laughter cut short and it was silent.

"His names Logan Xander," he said.

"Good to know. Now, where does he live?" I asked, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel.

"I can't gi-"

"He kidnapped my fucking daughter!" I yelled. "Give me the address right now!"

And now I find myself storming up to a broken down house. This guy made it way too easy to find him.

I twisted the door knob and chuckled to myself. Seriously? It's unlocked. Is he an idiot or something?

I don't mind though. Makes everything way easier to finding my daughter.

I slowly crept down the hall, looking in all directions to make sure there was nobody coming towards me.

I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to all of the boys telling them the destination we're at.

I made my way down the rest of the hall and saw a door at the very end. I slowly opened the door and my face paled at the sight in front of me.

Everleigh's hair seemed a shade lighter, greasy and pulled up in a bun. Her skin was ten shades paler and made her look as if she was seasick or such. Her lips were chapped. And the worst thing about the whole image of her.. was the she had black and blue bruises covering her newly pale skin.

There wasn't an inch of skin that wasn't covered in some sort of bruise. It made my jaw clench and my hands all in fists seeing her like this.

I closed the door and went to kneel down next to her. I caressed her face and moved hair out of her way. Tears were spilling down my face as I see her like this.

"My baby..." I sobbed out, stroking her cheek. I watched as she flinched, sitting up quickly and backing away from me.

"D-Don't," she stuttered.

"Baby, it's just me. I'm going to take you home," I said, smiling through my tears.

"How can I believe you?" She asked. "You're not my father.. I'm hallucinating. Get away from me!"

"Everleigh, I promise it's me. I'm going to get you out of here," I said, walking towards her and releasing her wrists from the harsh rope.

"Dad," she said. I nodded and gave her a soft smile as she reached for my cheek. Her eyes widened and she started shaking her head.

"It's me, baby. You're okay," I said, trying to soothe her. She raised her arm, pointing behind me and shaking.

I slowly turned around and saw Logan, I assume, there with a baseball bat in hand.

He swung the bat, aiming for my head, and the last thing I heard was Everleigh's scream and his twisted words.

"Night, night."

***

Hellloooooo

What's up?

I'm on my way to Florida and I'm exhausted.

We woke up at 3am to leave, and I didn't get one wink of sleep until about 8 when my mom gave me sleeping meds lol.

But hey

1,000 FOLLOWERS?!

You guys are unbelievably amazing!

Comment ideas!

Thank you all!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx