Chapter 32

*2 months later*

"Dad! I'm heading out!" I yelled throughout the house. I heard shuffling and I turned around to see Dad walking towards me with his eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Were you going to tell me you were going somewhere?"

"Yeah. I just did," I giggled. He raised an eyebrow and I stopped my giggles. "Okay. I'm sorry. Do you mind if a go out for a bit?"

"Where to?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I was just going to go visit Noah and Uncle Zayn," I said. He hummed and nodded.

"Alright. Just be back before dinner. And if you decide to stay there for dinner, call me," he said, coming up to me and placing a kiss on my forehead. "Love you."

"Love you, too."

***

I knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to answer. The door swung open and there stood Uncle Zayn.

"What's up?" He asked. I shrugged, crossing my arms naturally.

"Just wanted to see if Noah wanted to hang out a bit," I said. He nodded, opening the door more and allowing me to walk in. 

"Okay. He's up in his room," he said. I thanked him and jogged up to his room.

It took my less than a second to find it. I'm definitely going to tease him later for having his name in sparkly letter on his door.

I started laughing and pushed the door open to see him laying in bed on his phone.  He jumped and looked up to meet my eyes.

"What're you doing here?" He asked. I shrugged, still giggling as I remembered the sparkly letters.

"Oh, you know, not much," I said, closing the door and walking over to him. I sat next to him and smiled.

"What?"

"Say," I started. "Where did you buy those sparkly letters for your door?"

Noah's save flushed red and he quickly sat up. I laughed at his reaction and watched as he walked towards his door.

He looked at the letters and sighed, tearing them down off his door.

"I-I," he began, not knowing how to finish off his excuse. "I've had them since I was little. I was meaning to t-take them down, you know."

"Mhm, sure," I said, dragging out the sure.

"I was!" He exclaimed. I laughed but nodded at him. He closed the door and made his way back over to me.

He pushed my shoulders back and made me lay down on his bed. He laid next to me and started to shower my neck in little kisses.

"I missed you," I said, turning on my side and facing him. He grinned at me and nodded.

"I missed you more," he said. I giggled.

"Nah. Not possible." I stated.

"So possible."

"Nope!" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Do you remember that picture I sent you the other day?" Noah asked. I thought for a moment before shaking my head.